Current time: 02/05/2024, 05:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The B10BLEs have been getting about a lot lately, had a list of them on a variety of services but the forum went down so never got round to posting it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/11/2012 20:10)sumner Wrote:  The B10BLEs have been getting about a lot lately, had a list of them on a variety of services but the forum went down so never got round to posting it!

Interurban Renown 2709 is on the 10A this evening.
There's an X-ANC Dart with LED's on 32 lates tonight.
2983 on the 329 from one of the first workings this morning- it was replaced by 2494 sometime during the day. 7627 was another bus replaced on the 329 at some point during the day, replaced by 2315

(27/11/2012 19:37)St Helens Rider Wrote:  There's an X-ANC Dart with LED's on 32 lates tonight.

Saw this about half 4 but didn't realise it was unusual otherwise I'd have taken note!
2213 is the only ANC dart at St Helens with LED's

(27/11/2012 20:24)anw2015 Wrote:  2213 is the only ANC dart at St Helens with LED's

Thanks for the confirmation Chris. It was dark but I could see the Urban 90 interior but wasn't sure which X-ANC had the LED's.
(27/11/2012 20:07)sumner Wrote:  
(27/11/2012 19:37)St Helens Rider Wrote:  There's an X-ANC Dart with LED's on 32 lates tonight.

Saw this about half 4 but didn't realise it was unusual otherwise I'd have taken note!

Generally speaking Jack the evening 32 lates are either Solo SR's or Pulsars but occaisionally Darts or B10BLE's creep on there. More surprised that they didn't have anything better than an ANC available at that time of night.
(27/11/2012 22:27)St Helens Rider Wrote:  More surprised that they didn't have anything better than an ANC available at that time of night.
Something better will have been available, a swap just won't have been requested for whatever reason (e.g. the driver might not have thought there any point in swapping it).

715 is also on late 320s to Wigan.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Yeah I saw it at half 4 anyway so without knowing it was a late working I thought nothing of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)