Current time: 27/04/2024, 13:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Just got some confirmation from someone who was onboard that it was the 14.30 working off Rainford which is the 356 duty which should have indeed been 2494!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2494 got exchanged earlier on due to a dodgy inside mirror so its not that one. as i had it before.
It'll be whatever replaced 2494 then. The vehicle apparently smelt of smoke on boarding and then erupted into plumes of black smoke on reaching Windle Island in the St Helens direction.

Bit off-topic from what's being discussed but its worth mentioning that with its new engine, 2494 is massively improved. All that seems to be wrong with it now is the rear axle clunking around and being a bit firm!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Apparently, Pulsar CX58 EWB (2689) is on the 79C today! (Credit to a source on Facebook for this information.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/11/2012 13:48)3111 Wrote:  Apparently, Pulsar CX58 EWB (2689) is on the 79C today! (Credit to a source on Facebook for this information.)

I had that on the 89 on Sunday and i have got to admit it wasn't the best pulsar iv been on. it was rough and the interior was worn badly but i suppose its better for passengers as its a full size bus and as its peak time you will be able to get more people on the bus.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Just seen a B10BLE on 32 lates - very rare these days. Unfortunately didn't manage to identify which one.
(13/11/2012 19:39)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Just seen a B10BLE on 32 lates - very rare these days. Unfortunately didn't manage to identify which one.

Was it in old or new livery? 2715 has been on the 32's today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Old livery without Saints vinyls.
(13/11/2012 21:58)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Old livery without Saints vinyls.

Ah right, I am not certain which it is then, I know 2715 was on there today so looks as though two B10BLE's have been on the 32's today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
I know 2704 is on the 32 today as I've just seen it but even rarer is 712 on 89's this afternoon (1450 ex St Helens).

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)