Current time: 30/04/2024, 20:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
7551, 7554, 7556, 2314, 2316, 7635, 7642 should be there as they have left LS for there
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2314 and 2316 along with 2328 are here. I've heard nothing of the others. The R-ABAs turning up here for service would surprise me given that, due to the current number of Paladins, some if not all of our current allocation of them are likely to be withdrawn pending the arrival of the Optares. 7635 and 7642 wouldn't surprise me but like I say, no word.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Noted 2328 earlier working 329s. It looks very run in to the ground - a big gouge under the near side wiper in the bodywork and the rear, top, off side indicator remains permanently on as opposed to flashing. Coupled with the interior, it looks very scruffy - hopefully a case of P&P working wonders for this one but we'll wait and see....

2314 was also in service today on either the 32 or 33's looking in much better condition than 2328!

(12/06/2012 16:57)St Helens Rider Wrote:  It states in the latest edtion of Bus Fayre that 1052, 1058, 1060 & 1061 have been sold on to North West Bus Sales (dealer), Bolton, and all were quickly resold to Ripley (breaker), Carlton. This confims the fate of 1052 which I know has been queried here recently.

Thanks, also confirms my suspicion about 1058, having not seen that one either on recent St. Helens visits.
(13/06/2012 14:45)anw2015 Wrote:  2314 was also in service today on either the 32 or 33's looking in much better condition than 2328!
32As Chris! I agree though, looked much better!

Cam confirm 1057 is withdrawn along with 1054,it also looks like 7564 may be in for the with drawn as its dumped in the corner minus its engine at the and dashboard electrics in the cab so il try find out more about that.
Cheers MM! 1054 only just gone down last night/today I believe?

2101 on the 37/8 having presumably replaced 2273 sometime during the day.

2316 on the 20

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)