Current time: 04/05/2024, 18:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
im dreading gettin given it as 2314 is just as bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/10/2012 09:09)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(08/10/2012 08:54)motormayhem Wrote:  2315 now here for service and according to the shunter who brought it back said its a shed.
And the shunter would be correct.
I agree! 2315 used to be a lovely bus, but its age must have caught it - sad, really. I wonder if 2322 and 2323 will follow, along with "P&P'd" 2321 and 2324...?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Another shed for St Helens - no surprise there then.

Also was on 7640 earlier on the 34 - the idle vibration on this bus has got dramatically worse since I was last on it. I am due to get the same duty back to St Helens later, so fingers crossed it has been swapped by then.
(08/10/2012 11:38)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Another shed for St Helens - no surprise there then.

Also was on 7640 earlier on the 34 - the idle vibration on this bus has got dramatically worse since I was last on it. I am due to get the same duty back to St Helens later, so fingers crossed it has been swapped by then.

Unfortunately 7640 wasn't swapped. Terrible vehicle - having put up with it for 1 hour and 40 minutes today, I do feel sorry for the drivers. I would say get it withdrawn but knowing Arriva we'd probably end up with a worse shed (if that's possible).
So with the arrival of 2315 looks like SH is to become the dumping ground for Darts again, but if the rumors are true that management want rid of all R,S and T reg by the end of the year guess it makes sense to have some at the same depot. I wonder if we are expecting the rest of the T***PNB's.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(08/10/2012 18:13)sth77 Wrote:  So with the arrival of 2315 looks like SH is to become the dumping ground for Darts again, but if the rumors are true that management want rid of all R,S and T reg by the end of the year guess it makes sense to have some at the same depot. I wonder if we are expecting the rest of the T***PNB's.
as u know anything is possible with arriva lol
Seen 2315 in the depot today. On the pits for a lengthy amount of time before running around past the paintshop sounding absolutely awful with oil dribbling all down the bumper, the length of the bumper.
Also seen a Solo.SR getting dropped off by a Hough Green truck in the depot with 35 on the dests I think! No photo or identification of which one, sorry fellas!
Finally, there was a Saints Renown on the 10A today.

RIP 96 - YNWA
2703 was on the 10A this morning so I imagine you seen that.

2972 on the 35A this morning too

717 on the 352 this morning

2315 in service now, was out on the 32A this afternoon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)