Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(04/10/2012 14:50)anw2015 Wrote:  yes it has replaced 2494 sometime during today. cadet 2493 was also taken off the 329 before and replaced by 7640

yeah that was me who was swapping 2493 and ended up with 7640.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/10/2012 14:39)anw2015 Wrote:  Not a 100% sure but it looked like 2710 was pulled up near the layover by the bus station fitted with hannover destinations! This must have been done today as it still had roller blinds yesterday. Can anybody confirm that it has?

Yes 2710 has indeed received at least front LED'S at some point last night or today. From what I can saw it only has them fitted to the front though as it didn't look like it had rear LED's when it passed earlier leaving town on 10.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(04/10/2012 14:48)Ultralow Wrote:  2350 is on a cadet duty on the 37/38 to day which works onto the 356 i think?
It's stayed out late too! Noted running through Crank at 21.10.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2702 on 33s in Widnes just now.

RIP 96 - YNWA
2314 on the 10 this morning. I presume it only made one trip as I then seen it heading towards Jackson Street shortly after arrival in St Helens.
Not to sure if its been reopend but BBC Travel are reporting that Platt Street, Platt Bridge is currently closed between Liverpool Road and Lilly Lane due to an accident involving a bus and a pedestrian, I'm guessing this will be affecting all 320 & 620s and Bolton Depot 360s in the area
(05/10/2012 10:06)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure if its been reopend but BBC Travel are reporting that Platt Street, Platt Bridge is currently closed between Liverpool Road and Lilly Lane due to an accident involving a bus and a pedestrian, I'm guessing this will be affecting all 320 & 620s and Bolton Depot 360s in the area
sadly it was a 360 and a women padesrian as died according to form,thoughts with both driver and padestrians family.
2274 now withdrawn.
2315 now here for service and according to the shunter who brought it back said its a shed.
(08/10/2012 08:54)motormayhem Wrote:  2315 now here for service and according to the shunter who brought it back said its a shed.

And the shunter would be correct.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)