Current time: 04/05/2024, 15:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
yea 1044 was on the 89 along with 1042 mate

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks 1053 for the confirmation. I thought I was losing the plot there for a while. I actually rode on 1051 and 1054, but had a problem with the driver on 1051 who didn't want to accept my all zones Saveaway because it didn't have PLUSBUS on it! I've heard of other members having problems with Arriva drivers when using saveaways issued by Merseyrail, but this is the first time it's happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
Thats more likely what happened as it was more then likely out then removed from service once it returned to depot as im not debating that it was in service all i was aware of is that at 17:30 it was at the back of the depot parked in between 1049 and 2296 on the withdrawn/scrap line minus the ticket machine.
1044 booked of the 89 engine sounded bad :P
676 is on the 33, a bad change if you ask me

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As long as 676 isn't running a board that goes into Widnes at a peak time, I think it's quite a nice allocation! Certainly the locals will be pleased with a newer vehicle if recent complaints are anything to go by......!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Nothing with regards to the three R-ABA Darts supposedly making their way here but I'm reliably informed that both 2314 and 2328 have shown up down at Jacko today

Il look when I finish see if ewt else as showed up today.
(11/06/2012 14:20)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Nothing with regards to the three R-ABA Darts supposedly making their way here but I'm reliably informed that both 2314 and 2328 have shown up down at Jacko today

More darts, should go down well with the drivers
Hi all i think a renown might of been on the 37/8 this afternoon but it was probberly a cadet but it looked too long to be a cadet and i was fare away which didn't help can any one confirm this?

thanks in advance Smile
(11/06/2012 16:03)chris-s Wrote:  More darts, should go down well with the drivers
Smurfy seemed happy! ;-)
(11/06/2012 16:04)Ultralow Wrote:  Hi all i think a renown might of been on the 37/8 this afternoon but it was probberly a cadet but it looked too long to be a cadet and i was fare away which didn't help can any one confirm this?

thanks in advance Smile
All I can confirm is that, until 11.10 this morning, it was 2491, 7570 and a Marshall out on there. An easier way than length to tell between a Cadet and a Renown though is to try and get a look at the headlights and/or the seating which differ on both. There's also a large bar across the whole of the right hand side window directly behind the drivers cab on the Cadets which isn't present on the Renowns.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)