Current time: 05/05/2024, 18:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Renown 2730 is on a daytime 37/38 duty this afternoon.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pulsar 2 2972 also noted coming back through Windle Island with a fitter at the wheel having presumably broken down in Liverpool earlier in the day.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
theres 1 or possibly 2 optare solo sr out on the 10A today.
(24/09/2012 14:34)motormayhem Wrote:  theres 1 or possibly 2 optare solo sr out on the 10A today.

Well it was only a matter of time wasnt it, hope I catch one on my way home later.
718 just came into St Helens on a 10A about 4 but I then followed it back to the depot on 141, there was one on the 10A this morning at peak time (stupid decision), whether it was 718 or not I'm not sure.

Other sightings were 2493 on 10, 2694 on 33 along with a Pulsar2 and 2702 on 329. Also forgot to mention, a Dart SLF/Marshall was displaying 33A last week despite all journeys now being 33.
The 395 Departure at 13:43 from Skem didnt show (or ran early???) so i ended up on 4105 on a much delayed 14:09 375/385 cant remember which.
723 on the 620 this evening. has one appeared on the 320's yet?

As has been noted the sr's seem to be spreading there legs a bit more lately. 712 was even on a late 352 on Saturday night! The 20's and 156 seem to get regularly at least one. It seems more likely that you'll get a sr on the 20 than a pulsar. something you wouldn't have thought 4 years ago when the pulsars were bought for the 20!!

Also I've noticed that everytime a X-anc dart has been on the 329 over the past few weeks they have not lasted the day. This has happened at least 5 times. Are the anc darts really unreliable atm?

yeah,there was a solo sr on the long 320 yeasterday.
Thanks! Not the most ideal things to put on routes like the 320 but far better than putting a dart on there instead imo!

I had the misfortune of 712 on the 352 after a rare trip to SH for the Beer fest although it was great on the out of town sections i felt every bump in the town centre is this the condition of SH roads or the bus suspension?

User(s) browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)