Current time: 02/05/2024, 17:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
i noticed some of the solo SR have already started to rattle... these buses are not strongly built at all

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/09/2012 13:50)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i noticed some of the solo SR have already started to rattle... these buses are not strongly built at all

Hi yes there not the strongest due to them having to be greener and liter!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Find all posts by this user
SR 722 is on the 37/38s today and an unidentified Marshall has been running around on the 352/395 but was booked off around 15.10 and Pulsar 2699 was brought up from Jackson Street by one of the bosses in its place.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
awaits motor mayhem to inform us what he had on is 89 before Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/09/2012 13:50)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i noticed some of the solo SR have already started to rattle... these buses are not strongly built at all

I've rode about 5 or 6 ver the past week and I've noticed one rattling and that was 712. Even that was a very minor rattle. What I have noticed is that all of the ones I've been on have started to vibrate when idle. Its not bad at all yet but hopefully nothing that turns into a problem.

On other news solo sr's on the 329 and 156 this evening. 2697 also replaced 2490 on the 37/8 during the day also.

2697 must have replaced 2490 sometime after the 14.55 38 as it went out on that as normal!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I was driving behind 712 last week when on 312 and i could hear the rattle as i was driving.
Saw an unidentified 6xx Solo displaying 34 Leigh this morning. May have been a rather late 09:45 departure to Leigh, but I was too far away to confirm or identify it positively.
(12/09/2012 21:20)Bevan Price Wrote:  Saw an unidentified 6xx Solo displaying 34 Leigh this morning. May have been a rather late 09:45 departure to Leigh, but I was too far away to confirm or identify it positively.

your correct,it was a change over for for a either a PNB or DJC dart as the change got done as i was behind it on me 33 going to sutton heath.
on another note,i took 2298 out on the 89 yeasterday on the 09:50 service to JL airport and think it stayed on for a few more trips too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)