Current time: 08/05/2024, 23:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(04/03/2024 20:59)DVG526 Wrote:  Any sign of the Metrotastic fleet of buses today?

Well I never seen any in the city centre on 10A but I wasn't out that long.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4905 is now out and tracking on what should be the 10A

EDIT: It's on the 10 about to get into town
(04/03/2024 19:45)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Is 3224 out in service yet? What are the plans for 2920-22 & 2929 once all the Yorkshire batch are in service.

3224 I presume is ex Yorkshire 1481, it is here but not in service yet.
The plans for the others are yo remain for the time being although 2929 is a direct replacement for scrapped 2987
(05/03/2024 08:00)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  4905 is now out and tracking on what should be the 10A

EDIT: It's on the 10 about to get into town

Be the usual do 1 trip and run back to depot. Still no fuelling facilities at Jackson St so this would be yet another trial on reliability
(05/03/2024 08:19)chris-s Wrote:  Be the usual do 1 trip and run back to depot. Still no fuelling facilities at Jackson St so this would be yet another trial on reliability

Even allowing the usual Bustimes caveat, the fact that it only appears to have got as far as Alder Hey Hospital on the return journey doesn't augur well.
(05/03/2024 08:15)chris-s Wrote:  3224 I presume is ex Yorkshire 1481, it is here but not in service yet.
The plans for the others are yo remain for the time being although 2929 is a direct replacement for scrapped 2987

I was aware about 2929 being a replacement for 2987 so I’m not surprised that it’s staying

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(05/03/2024 16:46)EDB325 Wrote:  Even allowing the usual Bustimes caveat, the fact that it only appears to have got as far as Alder Hey Hospital on the return journey doesn't augur well.

There all full of faults. ADL are not making anymore due to being too complicated. Stagecoach has parked there 10 at the rear of Gillmoss on the scrap line haha.
(05/03/2024 17:12)chris-s Wrote:  There all full of faults. ADL are not making anymore due to being too complicated. Stagecoach has parked there 10 at the rear of Gillmoss on the scrap line haha.

I can see the project being abandoned should have gone for EVs instead.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(05/03/2024 17:12)chris-s Wrote:  There all full of faults. ADL are not making anymore due to being too complicated. Stagecoach has parked there 10 at the rear of Gillmoss on the scrap line haha.

Yes they have been on the scrap line at Gillmoss for a good few weeks now. I can only see the plug being pulled on these
(05/03/2024 17:17)Y458 KNF Wrote:  I can see the project being abandoned should have gone for EVs instead.
There were rumours of them being converted to electric but it seems plans have been dropped

User(s) browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)