Current time: 03/05/2024, 02:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(08/06/2012 21:09)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Hi Chris, nice to see you back! If memory serves me correctly, MM posted before the forum went down saying that nobody actually seemed to know when he tried to find out! I'll let him confirm for definite though :-)
Not been on for a bit due to working too much (yeah right), i know MM was trying to find out but the last forum went down, am sure he will find out and finally put the myth to rest lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Il keep asking till I find someone who does but upto now no one knows why its not been fitted and just cant understand why its been left out.
(08/06/2012 21:18)motormayhem Wrote:  Il keep asking till I find someone who does but upto now no one knows why its not been fitted and just cant understand why its been left out.

thanks for that
Marshall Dart 7676 broke down this morning outside the Helena Partnerships Office heading into the Town Centre. Can not have been much wrong as couple of hours later it replaced 2298 on the 33/A.

Also managed to have a quick ride on 7647 today, overall I thought it wasn't to bad I would say there are worse ones currently at SH.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Watch out for the arrival of no less than three Darts from Birkenhead this week.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(09/06/2012 10:57)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Watch out for the arrival of no less than three Darts from Birkenhead this week.

I take it that two of these will be 7635/42?

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Couldn't say mate, all I've had mentioned to me is Darts but yes, I'd assume those two along with an R-ABA.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
7635/42 have indeed been mentioned, what the other one is I couldn't say but I assume it'll be one of 7551/6 (probably the latter as it's in Interurban and has LED's, albeit BrighTech ones.)

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
i did hear the 2 birkenhead marshalls plus the winsford one was for pointer 1 replacments but after todays information i got its looking a change of plan is in affect

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hear confirmed from 3 sources tonight that 7551/4/6 left for here this morning 7556 will not have the bright tech as software is no longer available and drivers have never used them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)