Current time: 08/05/2024, 05:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(16/06/2023 10:37)sth77 Wrote:  St Helens getting the raw end of the deal of again. Not a very good decision by whoever has made it. As this is a swap between Southport and Speke the Solos should have gone to Southport.

Solos are to small for the majority of St Helens routes so we have to suffer. What is worse is the fact that it’s 3 of the newest pulsars that have gone. At least with 674 being a 58 plate, hopefully it won’t be here that long.

Could it be just a stop gap until 719 returns from engine work?

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Would be nice if the deckers stayed when the 10 hydrogen buses go into service , replacing Pulsars on other routes then the Pulsars can see off the Solos on everything other than the 35

Was jcksmnr
Apparently the hydrogen deckers have been delayed until September/October due to ongoing issues. They have been sent back to manufacturer Apparently.
674 out today on the 35.
(19/06/2023 12:57)St Helens Rider Wrote:  674 out today on the 35.

Looking in a tatty way on the door side to with some of the paint/vinyl coming off.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(19/06/2023 12:57)St Helens Rider Wrote:  674 out today on the 35.

Just been swapped for 2692 as I was waiting for it too small for St Helens though I get 2 SRs at Speke are having engine work done so couldn’t send them back.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(17/06/2023 13:51)mr t Wrote:  Apparently the hydrogen deckers have been delayed until September/October due to ongoing issues. They have been sent back to manufacturer Apparently.

I put this on about 4 weeks ago.
I'm assuming that 2596 has (for now) bitten the dust as on the MOT record it shows up as 'DAF UNKNOWN' instead of 'WRIGHTBUS/WRIGHT COMMANDER' which signals that it is now a training vehicle? - I know from a previous post it was supposed to see use as a training vehicle as well as the possibility of being preserved afterwards.
(20/06/2023 20:07)NathanR Wrote:  I'm assuming that 2596 has (for now) bitten the dust as on the MOT record it shows up as 'DAF UNKNOWN' instead of 'WRIGHTBUS/WRIGHT COMMANDER' which signals that it is now a training vehicle? - I know from a previous post it was supposed to see use as a training vehicle as well as the possibility of being preserved afterwards.

I spied it on the pits yesterday but wanted get home so didn't have chance see what work was being done on it. But I heard it was supposed be turned into a training bus for St Helens for new starter route familiarisation
Any updates on 4595 please? Noticed it has a new MOT according to the DVLA so I'm assuming this will be returning to service very soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)