Current time: 02/05/2024, 23:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The Darts have continued to make up the allocation so are pretty usual but it's not everyday you get the Renowns on there. There also seems to be one specific board allocated a Pulsar.

It was interesting to note that the 352 seemed to be mainly Pulsars today. Of all the workings I noted, 2713 was the only Renown on there. Certainly a welcome change as far as I'm concerned, I've had much more comfortable rides all day!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/09/2012 16:07)K853 MTJ Wrote:  2710 on 33s to Widnes today, with 2701 and a Marshall, possibly 7641, on 33s to Widnes yesterday as well. Thought these would be slightly unusual as it's seemed to be nothing but Solo SRs for most of the time since they ahve been delivered!

Must have been swapped off the 34/34A then as it was on there this morning as I reported earlier. I presume the usual allocation of a Pulsar/Pulsar 2 has ended up taking the duty.
Possibly mate, I seen it in Widnes at about 4ish if thats any help Smile

RIP 96 - YNWA
2710 started off on the 34/34A then got swapped,then i had it on me 320 shorts and i signed it off then it went out on the 33 if that is any help.
So it's been around a bit then today. I know it did the 0825 34 from St Helens to Leigh. Thanks for the confirmation guys.
looks like few darts have been removed from the back wall,think 7559, 7561 and 7570 thats gone but il double check.
Solo SR (714) was on the 312 today. The destinations that have been programmed for this service are very confusing - "Concourse 312" for when the bus is heading to ASDA, despite the service finishing at the ASDA and not in the bus station, and "Asda Circular/Via Tanhouse 312" for Tanhouse-bound journeys. It doesn't help when the driver parks on the wrong stand in the bus station, either...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
his not the regular driver whos doing it as the regular driver is away on olympic duty,but the bus should have asda for going to asda and then claybrow for going to claybrow so im assuming they have changed the dests when the route changes came out on sunday.
(04/09/2012 21:22)motormayhem Wrote:  his not the regular driver whos doing it as the regular driver is away on olympic duty,but the bus should have asda for going to asda and then claybrow for going to claybrow so im assuming they have changed the dests when the route changes came out on sunday.
They have indeed - stupidly!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/09/2012 14:23)sth77 Wrote:  Solo SR 720 is now back in service after it's bump. Noted on the 33/A yesterday.

And on the 37 today, at least from mid-morning onwards.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)