Current time: 02/05/2024, 18:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Very interesting indeed, I guess it makes more sense to send a bus from nearby Speke then wait an hour or so for something to come from St Helens. Is 2602 any good to drive MM, presume it's similar to both Cadets and Pulsars?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i wanna keep lol,well better then a pulsar or cadet any day.
(18/08/2012 13:18)motormayhem Wrote:  i wanna keep lol,well better then a pulsar or cadet any day.

thank you! they are the best of the younger stuff with arriva these days and always seem reliable, you will have put a request in lol :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Commanders are lovely buses MM. Odd they give you 2602 with the racks in. Would of been funny if they had given you a decker
A fitter brought it out as he didnt get told what it was for ,just a low floor bus needed at the airport A.S.A.P then he waited for st helens to come bring me another solo out to the airport then the fitter brought it to southparkway and said that the solos are lovely to drive as he was made up wit it as his words was "blimey they are well quick little buses them la"
i forgot to mention before,i was speaking to our airport inspector before and she said she noticed one of our solo sr in the airport yeasterday just before she finished and asked if it was from our depot as she didnt see what route it was on
You working tommorow MM as i might come from a run to Speke hall and back.

Take it that was Marj you spoke to then MM. Top Woman always got a smile and is nice and freindly
yeah it was,i get on great with her but i think she is great with everyone as when i pulled in waiting for me bus exchange she come over asked whats up and told her so she said il gst u one from our depot till yours come but i always have a laugh and joke with her.
Yeah im on the speke hall today.
Known her for some years but i think she forgets who i am at times haha. I think im juts known as one of the regulars that pass through the airport for no reason apart from spotting and when 2 drivers were at speke out with them on the 500s
2492 on a 31 Pulsar duty this morning.

User(s) browsing this thread: N304CLV, 13 Guest(s)