Current time: 08/05/2024, 06:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
If anyone wants the 2 remaining B10s they seem to be regulary on the 20s to Earlestown
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know what route 718 is on today it’s the last Solo I need to complete the whole fleet
677 is on the 31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Reliability is taking a hit at the mo currently on the 12.20pm 89 from St Helens 40 late going through Gateacre

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(22/12/2017 13:52)MTL0201 Wrote:  Reliability is taking a hit at the mo currently on the 12.20pm 89 from St Helens 40 late going through Gateacre

Traffic is heavy appears to be heavy on the 89 according to Google Maps. The heaviest appears to be in the Gateacre area in both directions but there's also some in Thatto Heath on Lugsmore Lane.
Traffic is also heavy on the 10/10A and 33 in St. Helens.
Not only Gateacre but Huyton is bad for traffic also the bus departed St Helens on time ended up 45 late getting off in Speke expext heavy delays for the next couple of days

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Incident involving two Enviro400s in Queen Square this evening held up traffic for about 15 minutes causing no end of problems. Couldn't identify them from where I was stood but at least one was a 10a that had managed to clip the other Enviro400 on stand shattering a glass window and spraying glass all over the thoroughfare, which in turn stopped traffic whilst it was brushed away.
Are the Cadets still due to leave in January
Most have already gone

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(22/12/2017 16:25)Lynx Wrote:  Incident involving two Enviro400s in Queen Square this evening held up traffic for about 15 minutes causing no end of problems. Couldn't identify them from where I was stood but at least one was a 10a that had managed to clip the other Enviro400 on stand shattering a glass window and spraying glass all over the thoroughfare, which in turn stopped traffic whilst it was brushed away.
Think one of them was 4668. I was sat having a drink in the Christmas market in front of St Georges hall and 4668 pulled up on the rail replacement stop with several windows smashed and a fitter arrived to remove broken glass from the windows before it was driven away.

User(s) browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)