Current time: 08/05/2024, 07:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(17/05/2017 13:03)iMarkeh Wrote:  How inconsiderate. Why didnt they think about the bus spotters? We will never use flash for obv reasons and the bus is out in silly hours so then no one can spot the thing. There must be a better route. once per day around midday to get the enthusiasts happy and show off a new bus. There must be a route which St Helens operate which would be a good match other than 920. I would say 35 or 32 but they use smaller buses from what I can remember like solo SR size.

Unfortunately the bus industry isn't operated for enthusiasts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/05/2017 13:20)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Unfortunately the bus industry isn't operated for enthusiasts

Just got to put some effort into it.
0610 from Haydock is in daylight all the way, at this time of year, so photography shouldn't be an issue.
I'm going to have a go on Friday. I just hope its out.
I was kind of joking a little in the last post. It is a shame but oh well. Living in Chester means it is very hard to get to Haydock for 06:10... I guess I will have to wait for it to either be on a different route or ride it in London.
It's not going on a different route

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Unfortunately because its dual door i think its safe to say it cant be trusted on regular day services as first word was it was going to go on the 31 but then decided for the 920.
Do we know how long will it be sticking around for?

(16/05/2017 22:04)motormayhem1 Wrote:  When they had the full electric solo that only went on the 920 too as its just incase any problems occurs while out in service.

At least that way if there are any problems when out in service on the 920 then you only have people who've been up all night on the night shift to contend with LOL
(17/05/2017 17:59)Valandil Wrote:  Do we know how long will it be sticking around for?

At least that way if there are any problems when out in service on the 920 then you only have people who've been up all night on the night shift to contend with LOL

And people who'll be late for their shift, managers wouldn't give two hoots whether the bus was late, broke down or whatever else. Fact is they'd get disciplined.
It was suppose to only be here for 3 weeks but it had a few hickups when it first arrived , supposedly it wouldn't charge at first.
LK66 GPF heading back to the depot yesterday morning
https://flic.kr/p/Uk3Va3

Credit myself
Looks quite smart that, not keen on the massive aircon unit or whatever it is stuck on the roof. Also has it got power blinds? From that pic they look like regular dezzy blinds.

User(s) browsing this thread: 123 Guest(s)