Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Celebrity Deaths
RE: Celebrity Deaths
(14/08/2015 06:24)MX12CFE Wrote:  RIP Stephen Lewis you were a legend

Apparently, he was a much nicer person to be around off screen that either of the blokes who played the driver and conductor that were his nemesis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/08/2015 18:52)wirralbus Wrote:  We go through phases like this every now and again , it is sad but thats life .

But Stephen Lewis's catchphrase 'I ate you butler ' is still remembered to this day about On the Buses.

Living until 2015 meant that he outlived the existence of bus conductors on many routes!
(15/08/2015 21:39)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Living until 2015 meant that he outlived the existence of bus conductors on many routes!

I think people still watch On the Buses because the humour of that era was timeless.
Yvonne Craig, the actress best known for playing Batgirl in the 1960s Batman TV series, has died at the age of 78.
Infamous Eurosceptic MP Teresa Gorman died last week.
How appropriate that former England Cricketer Brian Close has died the day after the Australian Cricket Tour of England has finished , he wouldn't have wanted the Tour to be overshadowed by his death . He was 84.
The novelist Jackie Collins sister of Joan Collins has died aged 77 from Breast Cancer.
Now Morgan Freeman has died at the age of 78 following a stroke, Well known for playing Nelson Mandela and his part in the Matrix Movies

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
According to many sources this was another hoax. There have been a few of these lately.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Lord Howe has died aged 88.

Most people of a certain age will remember for his resignation speech from Margaret Thatcher's Government , a speech that started the beginning of the end for Maggie.

We seem to be going through a lot of deaths recently Dennis Healey was another one who was 98 when he died .

All of a sudden we seem to be losing a generation of people.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)