Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(09/10/2013 13:28)Scania3379man Wrote:  Yeah Kyoyo,

I know that...

Other topic is I saw the van for stagecoach in wigan drive on Poolstock Lane travel to Bryn depot(that my guess) today this afternoon is YT13 reg is that transfer from sharston or hyde road?

Thank you,
Martyn

number 90884
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I would like to express my condolences, to the Family & Friends of the Driver at Wigan depot, who sadly died yesterday in a freak accident, when the Bus Doors apparently shut abruptly on him.
(10/10/2013 17:38)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  I would like to express my condolences, to the Family & Friends of the Driver at Wigan depot, who sadly died yesterday in a freak accident, when the Bus Doors apparently shut abruptly on him.

Same here, a very sad thing to have happened.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
(10/10/2013 17:38)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  I would like to express my condolences, to the Family & Friends of the Driver at Wigan depot, who sadly died yesterday in a freak accident, when the Bus Doors apparently shut abruptly on him.

Ive never seen the depot so quiet and so many drivers truly upset! RIP Darren Morley
That is very sad news. Hopefully a full investigation happens to stop it from happening again.
That is awful news, and my condolences go to all his family and friends, as well as colleagues at Stagecoach.

I would think a full investigation would be launched now. This could have happened to anyone on that bus at the time, so passengers lives were at risk as well.
There is to be a minutes silence at 12 midday and stagecoach in wigan have given permission for buses to pull over where it is safe to do so!
(11/10/2013 09:51)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  There is to be a minutes silence at 12 midday and stagecoach in wigan have given permission for buses to pull over where it is safe to do so!

That's a really good thing to have done. Very respectful.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
R.I.P wigan driver.

The bus with a door should be not quickly when the driver got out quick i think alexander dennis need think be careful and make slow when driver got out normal. that sad news for driver. I feel sorry for him.

The information i saw was on the newspaper is wigan evening news and show picture on wigan enviro300 with door open.

Thanks,

Martyn
Anyone know what Stagecoach's policy is on prams and buggys?

I've just been on an Enviro400 which already had 2 buggys on when I boarded. The driver then let a further 3 buggys on which completely blocked the isle and the stairs of the bus.
When I was getting off I had to literally climb over the front seat to get off and the driver was looking at me like I'd done something wrong.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)