Current time: 15/05/2024, 22:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(01/02/2013 21:38)M60lad Wrote:  Interesting workings today were of 17617 operating from Sharston on 12:45 84 Piccadilly-Reddish serive, also not sure if its a regular working since the timetable change but one of HE's own Hybrid Enviro 400s is out and about tonight on 50 East Didsbury-MediaCityUK service

17617 has just moved to Sharston this week from Stockport. It actually broke down this morning on Gorton Road heading towards Reddish on the 84 at about 8am, so must have recovered ok. I've never seen a hybrid on the 50 though, that's normally operated by branded 09 reg's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/02/2013 21:32)sumner Wrote:  The B9s are probably still being refurbished even though they are leaving because they aren't likely to be leaving Stagecoach ownership, just Wigan, so they'll still need to remove all traces of First.

Ah yes, that would make sense if Stagecoach are keeping them. I was thinking they were leaving for the knacker's yard with the Arrows, etc. LOL Although that would be a pretty poor state of affairs for 07 reg's I suppose.
(01/02/2013 21:32)sumner Wrote:  The B9s are probably still being refurbished even though they are leaving because they aren't likely to be leaving Stagecoach ownership, just Wigan, so they'll still need to remove all traces of First.

Wonder where they are going?

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/02/2013 22:24)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  

Wonder where they are going?

would make sence for them to go to East Midlands,if im not wrong they have Wright Gemini B7TLs,plus wasnt they ment to be getting some Enviro400 From Manchester? - simple solution

- Send B9TLs to East Midlands,All Geminis but the few Rock Ferry Have are in 1 place-
- Send Enviro400 To Wigan,keeping Manchester Fleets somewhat standerd

that ways everyones happy
The voice of reason indeed Smile
My E400H ride on route 192 was 12186. I was lucky that as I boarded it an ordinary Enviro400 overtake us, particularly as we overtook it at the next stop!

The Enviro200s and Enviro300s at Wigan seemed quite mixed. I saw some Enviro200s on route 540 unexpectedly, and I rode an Enviro200 and Enviro300 on opposite routes to my intentions ie routes 600 and 598 respectively.

I welcomed being able to use my Megarider on Wigan routes.
Rode 2 of the 192 hybrids today. 12180 and 12181 (MX62GAO/GBO)
So 2 down, 38 to go Smile
Geminis on 628 Lates all night another odd allocation considering how first wouldnt allow leather seats around the scruffy areas.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
On route 42a I saw Solos 47002 this morning and 47650, as last week, this afternoon.

Maybe it changed for a driver changeover and not many Solos have 42a added to the routes available.
Nope, its scheduled. One Solo will work until around lunchtime before heading into Stockport and going onto the 309/310. The other bus takes over and stays on for the remainder of service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)