Current time: 19/05/2024, 03:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Vannin
RE: Bus Vannin
(07/05/2016 17:35)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  A Scania-based Alexander Dennis Enviro400 demonstrator is currently at Banks Circus depot

I've since been told the Enviro400 (and a Routemaster which is also in the depot) is on the island for a transport conference
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The Scania based Enviro400 demonstrator (YN16 CFU) was trialled by Bus Vannin before leaving the island

Currently here is MCV EvoSeti-bodied Volvo B5TL demonstrator BF65 WHZ which has previously been operated by First South Yorkshire and Ensignbus
(23/05/2016 15:28)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  The Scania based Enviro400 demonstrator (YN16 CFU) was trialled by Bus Vannin before leaving the island

Currently here is MCV EvoSeti-bodied Volvo B5TL demonstrator BF65 WHZ which has previously been operated by First South Yorkshire and Ensignbus

The MCV B5TL is now carrying fleetnumber 159, presumably as a useful addition to the intensive service required during the TT Race fortnight.
Tridents 19/21-24 are due to be withdrawn after the TT Festival. They are being replaced by Citaro Ks
165 is the latest Volvo to be repainted

Enviro200 demonstrator YX65 RLO saw service here recently from Ramsey depot
Trident 19 has been withdrawn from service this evening. 21-24 will be withdrawn next month

Volvo 161 has left the fleet
(30/06/2016 16:56)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Trident 19 has been withdrawn from service this evening. 21-24 will be withdrawn next month

Volvo 161 has left the fleet

I ask you that Volvo 161 had left the fleet, so I wondered 161 gone for repair or scrapped or sold? 161 is not very old really.
(30/06/2016 18:58)326VFM Wrote:  I ask you that Volvo 161 had left the fleet, so I wondered 161 gone for repair or scrapped or sold? 161 is not very old really.

An earlier posting said it was written off (flood damage)
I've been informed that Tridents 21-24 are due to be withdrawn this weekend marking the end of the red and cream livery and the operation East Lancs bodied buses on the Isle of Man

All five of 19/21-24 have been sold to Tyrers
Yesterday marked the end of the operation of East Lancs bodied buses on the Isle of Man as well as the red and cream livery

23 was withdrawn on Friday (22nd), 21 on Saturday (23rd) and 22 and 24 were withdrawn yesterday (24th) with 24 being the last one in service

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)