Current time: 18/05/2024, 23:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Vannin
RE: Bus Vannin
Latest news on Bus Vannin, http://energyfm.net/cms/news_story_298474.html

Isle Of Man Transport don't seem to be expecting any strike action in the near future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/01/2014 18:31)KMN-221-U Wrote:  I E-Mailed Ian Longworth about the new livery and he did say 160-170 will be repainted into the Silver Livery, and that disposals this year will be 1-3/5-10/82.

168 might be the first of this batch to be repainted

New StreetLites 133 and 241 are due to enter service in the next week or so with 242 not yet delivered. Wheel forwards still in service are 124 and 126 (not seen 123 for a while but will try to confirm soon). Demonstrator 127 is currently based at Port Erin where it operated on service 28 yesterday

At the moment the only new buses due this year are the six Volvos due in April replacing DAFs 2, 5-7 and 9/10. 1 and 3 are withdrawn with 8 in storage at Banks Circus
DAFs 1 and 3 are no longer in the fleet however 8 is still on the island and is at the back of Banks Circus depot as well as Dart 82
StreetLites 133 LMN-333-K and 241 LMN-441-K are the latest buses to enter service - as of yesterday 242 hasn't arrived yet. Trident 17 has lost its "R" designation
241 was out this morning (friday 7th) With an engineer driving and another accompanying him across the prom approx 8.50am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DAFs 9 and 10 have joined 8 at the back of Banks Circus depot - this leaves 2, 5, 6 and 7 in service. The last wheel forward StreetLites have been withdrawn from the fleet. 127 is thought to be leaving the fleet when 242 is delivered
(11/02/2014 15:11)FMN-503-T Wrote:  DAFs 9 and 10 have joined 8 at the back of Banks Circus depot - this leaves 2, 5, 6 and 7 in service. The last wheel forward StreetLites have been withdrawn from the fleet. 127 is thought to be leaving the fleet when 242 is delivered

Thanks for the update, are there any reports of where 1 and 3 have gone? Are they in service/being refurbished?
I'm not sure where 1 and 3 have gone. I will try and find out
(11/02/2014 17:57)FMN-503-T Wrote:  I'm not sure where 1 and 3 have gone. I will try and find out

Thanks. I wonder if the rest of the batch will be joining them or if they're off elsewhere. Don't think 12 will be re-united with its batch. This also made me think of 80. Does anyone know what happened to 80?
As far as im aware 80 is still for saleat Bus and Coach World Blackburn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)