Current time: 04/05/2024, 09:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns
RE: Selwyns
(12/03/2018 09:37)T42 PVM Wrote:  This has been mentioned only a couple of posts above

To be fair on 33109, I can’t see it in the previous posts. A mention of one solo sr painted and ready at sharston; and a sister unpainted, with no mention of location within the group. . The 391/2 has a pvr of 3, and they also need 1 for the 129, and spares.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/03/2018 16:44)djb Wrote:  To be fair on 33109, I can’t see it in the previous posts. A mention of one solo sr painted and ready at sharston; and a sister unpainted, with no mention of location within the group. . The 391/2 has a pvr of 3, and they also need 1 for the 129, and spares.....

Until I get to Sharaton depot can't update you much further as I based in Runcorn. There was at least 4 mini optares in Sharaton last time was there, 2 painted in full c/s and other 2 still in green but that was a week or 2 ago. All these are based in Sharaton with a few 61 reg deckers that was ex first bus. There are more dckers to arrive I believe to replace aging 52 reg all over white deckers which are being returned to the lessor.
(28/02/2018 19:45)chris-s Wrote:  One is off due to MOT prep, one is long term sick, and another with heater matrix and faulty sensor. The latter I think been repaired

I didn't realise my question was answered. A little late plus a bit, thank you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/03/2018 20:13)RedPanda Wrote:  I didn't realise my question was answered. A little late plus a bit, thank you.

No problem, glad could help
(12/03/2018 20:00)chris-s Wrote:  Until I get to Sharaton depot can't update you much further as I based in Runcorn. There was at least 4 mini optares in Sharaton last time was there, 2 painted in full c/s and other 2 still in green but that was a week or 2 ago. All these are based in Sharaton with a few 61 reg deckers that was ex first bus. There are more dckers to arrive I believe to replace aging 52 reg all over white deckers which are being returned to the lessor.

Apologies, my comment was no criticism of you (all info is appreciated), I simply couldn’t (and still cannot) see the information that was suggested as present by the other poster. Perhaps as they are ex-htl vehicles? people in Merseyside are aware which ones have transferred to selwyns, but those of us in gm are not?
The former HTL Solos left HTL in early 2016 when the 16 plates arrived there so have long been out the area. Those involved are YJ12 GZG/H/K/L.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Yj12 GzH is out route learning the stockport/Macclesfield services this morning.
YJ12 GZG was also about. This was at 1400 today, assumedly also on route learning, although could be something else with only 1 driver.
[Image: 20180327-Selwyns-YJ12GZG-M.jpg]

Alex Noble My Pictures
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Where was that taken? The only 27 route I know of is the macc to knutsford service.
(28/03/2018 08:24)33109 Wrote:  Where was that taken? The only 27 route I know of is the macc to knutsford service.

I suspect it’s just a programming number to get the selwyns name up? The vehicle I saw also had “27 selwyns” showing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)