Current time: 15/05/2024, 20:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Probably next to get sold then.
SN16 ONC/D arrived today. Might of been another one as well but not sure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
With thanks to Steve Mutly on the Stagecoach Enthusiasts Group the second batch of Enviro400s are for the 86
(27/04/2016 16:47)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  I think the 53 platers probably got sold as they were only Euro 3.

Nothing to do with emissions, and everything to do with them being mid-life and mechanically rather poor - essentially not worth the money to sort out.
Also when you look round Stagecoach UK as a whole, there isn't much they could replace and be an upgrade to....

The newer B7RLEs still in service are almost certain I'd say to stay in group - but where they end up I have no idea.
A quick drive up to Gillmoss this morning to see if there was anything of interest, luckily 10538 was just leaving https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/26709907035 with 10535 & 10539 parked up https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/26683511746

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
10542 and 10543 seen on delivery earlier today

Photo credits: MOD571P
Looks like the 4 remaining Versas will be leaving Gillmoss soon. No idea where to.
(26/04/2016 09:56)T42 PVM Wrote:  Credit to Kuoyo From the Stagecoach orders 2016/2017 these are the MMC Enviro 400s that are due:

10534 - 10551 ADL Enviro 400 MMC for Gillmoss.
10564 - 10577 ADL Enviro 400 MMC for Gillmoss.

Brilliant news about these new double-deckers coming here! At the risk of being a party-pooper, I'd have preferred a single batch of 32 consecutive vehicles.

(26/04/2016 18:03)507009 Wrote:  A view of 10534 (SN16OMY) apparently on delivery to Gillmoss yesterday; photo by David Oakley:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsbusp...ist-GAgTbi.

Nice to see the improved interior specification as well as a second deck! It will be interesting to see if these have USB sockets in addition to the almost inevitable Wi-Fi, as promised in the Merseyside Bus Alliance agreement of late last year.

Is it confirmed yet which routes the second batch of 14 Enviro400s will be operating? The 86 and 82 would seem the obvious places.

The improved interior also features in 2 other new Enviro400-MMCs below. I wonder whether it will be standard for Stagecoach? The current moquette dates back to 2001.

(29/04/2016 21:42)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  10542 and 10543 seen on delivery earlier today

Photo credits: MOD571P
I've just noticed the subtle change in the livery, though I don't know how long it's been like that. There used to be a small white gap between the red and orange swoop. Now, the red and orange are right next to each other with no gap.
A fair few of the new Enviro400s were visible at Gillmoss depot earlier with what looked like more than six present. At least four have been fully Stagecoach branded with Wi-Fi stickers and, above the doors, a large sticker advertising the USB charging points. Shouldn't be too long before these hit the roads now - exciting times indeed.
Four were visible when I passed today. These were 10534 10538 10540 and one other.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)