Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
A 20/21 branded Enviro300 is on the 14A, iirc it's 24166. Surely gm cannot be that short of buses on a Sunday? Although I guess a lot have been sent over to the Wirral for the open.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Could just be a maintenence issue, one or two 14 branded could be off with something and 24166 was probably just ready to go. The open will have some of the unbranded ones of course so won't help matters.
RUT 842 appeared on the 20 briefly yesterday , would be nice if the odd decker or two were utilised across the board specially considering the upcoming festival for the Giants.

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
On the flip side to that decker, there was a dart on 21, but in that respect one dart always seems to creep on to 20/21 everyday.
Although they've not been Gillmoss vehicles since the 59 plate MAN's replaced them, two of the 29 Dart's that went to Stagecoach Wales, 34776/7, have now moved on to Stagecoach Devon, not sure which depot they're for though.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
For Exeter it would appear.

Unless South West are planning an increase in services, I can't see a reason for these moves in addition to the Enviro200s on delivery.
(26/07/2014 21:36)mbonwick Wrote:  For Exeter it would appear.

Unless South West are planning an increase in services, I can't see a reason for these moves in addition to the Enviro200s on delivery.

Still quite a few R/S plate ones around, especially in Torbay, perhaps to speed the replacement of those up?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
No point (that I can see), the entire batch of Enviro200s should be delivered by the end of next week, at which point thre are sufficient darts free to cascade internally.

Not worth it for the sake of a week I would have said!
Went to Gillmoss today and there are at least 7 of the bluebirds present here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N03/14757781404/

Also there was 33177 (not sure if this has been reported or not) parked up against the fence. Doubt this will see service again however.
Probably not service with MY&SL, but there's plenty of other places in group that would gladly take any DDA compliant dart...

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)