Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Not too uncommon for a B10 to be riding high, I've certainly came across B10M's where they've built up too much air in the suspension. The air release valves usually kick in again when the bus is switched off then back on again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
You will find they have a switch in the cab called a "ferry lift" which is mainly for engineering purposes for instance if the exhaust becomes detatched from the bus at the rear,the fitter can flick the ferry lift switch to raise the bus up so he can access the underneath easily as the volvo B10BLE as them fitted.
I've known drivers at other companies use the ferry lift in the past mainly for getting over speed bumps that seem worse than normal
Noted Liberators 21066/7/9/72 out an about today, along with recently re-instated Renowns 21106/8/11. All were on the 17/19 bar 21066, which was on the 217/227. The Liberators looked quite smart and fresh externally, but looked tatty on the inside. All sounded quite nice too!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
I had 21066 on the 217 yesterday and it was great just wish i had a fast driver!
33175 is on the 20 or 21 today can't remember which one, two ex HK darts back out today both on 17's, think they were P329 AYJ and P434 AYJ.
There was also a ex Hong Kong dart out on the 19 today also.

The 10C seems to have been changed to 100% dart operation which is an unsurprising move imo. 24131 and 34780 on the 10A today also.

(02/07/2012 15:05)anw2015 Wrote:  There was also a ex Hong Kong dart out on the 19 today also.

The 10C seems to have been changed to 100% dart operation which is an unsurprising move imo. 24131 and 34780 on the 10A today also.

The 17 and 19 interwork Wink
Apologies I didn't realise Reece!

how long as the ex hong kong darts been back on the road

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)