Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Noted a S reg - former CMT VOLVO B10 on the 17 today. Did look freshly painted. This the only one running from GM?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There are 5 ex CMT Volvo B10BLE's on the road 21106, 11, 12 , 13 and 15
Looks like some of these are being used once again, with one or two off to Preston as well, good to see as they are still perfectly capable buses. That said, I am a fan of the BLE's, excellent vehicles.
They run well, better than the PX Darts and Integral Enviro300s
Could be to do with 5 ex-Carlisle flood 53 plate Darts on loan/transferred to Northampton .
Possibly but GM have received some new Enviro 300's remember, this in a roundabout way has freed up some darts.
Have Stagecoach Merseyside changed their timetable for their 10A/10Cs, the reason for asking this is that for the past couple of weeks whenever I've been in Liverpool round the evening peak, I've noticed extra 10A journeys only running as far as Page Moss using Solos off 10C, the thing is there's no mention of these journeys either on Merseytravel Timetable leaflet or on Stagecoach's own timetable on their website so are these journeys official or running unofficially which is something I can't see Stagecoach doing. I know they run to Page Moss as I was following one last night while on 17:20 Arriva 10A out of Liverpool
I have noticed this, 10C's have been arriving at their usual finish place only for the driver to say Page Moss to people at the stop. Personally I think the 10c should be extended to Page Moss anyway.
(19/09/2013 07:41)M60lad Wrote:  Have Stagecoach Merseyside changed their timetable for their 10A/10Cs, the reason for asking this is that for the past couple of weeks whenever I've been in Liverpool round the evening peak, I've noticed extra 10A journeys only running as far as Page Moss using Solos off 10C, the thing is there's no mention of these journeys either on Merseytravel Timetable leaflet or on Stagecoach's own timetable on their website so are these journeys official or running unofficially which is something I can't see Stagecoach doing. I know they run to Page Moss as I was following one last night while on 17:20 Arriva 10A out of Liverpool

This appeared on the VOSA thread back in July

PC1033334/5 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Variation Accepted: Operating between Liverpool, James Street and St. Helens Bus Station given service number 10A/10C effective from 01-Sep-2013. To amend Timetable.
Two further Enviro300s for Gillmoss:

27892 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/9823102475
27896 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/9823098765/

Both photos credit to Gregg Collins

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)