Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(02/07/2017 19:00)Valandil Wrote:  In fact, there were quite a few on there today Smile

Hopefully in practice for next weekend when the trains are off but I fear the deckers will be needed on most Liverpool routes as both Northern & Merseyrail are on strike over the whole weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19038, 10544, 10569, 10815, 10833 and 10550 on the 10A today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(08/07/2017 10:35)sth77 Wrote:  19038 and 10544 on the 10A today.

Newish E400MMC deckers 10819 (SM66 VCC) and 10826 (SM66 VBO) making an unusual appearance on route 53 today.

Presumably these odd allocations have something to do with the RMT/Merseyrail dispute today, as Stagecoach reckon more passengers will need bigger buses due to a reduced service on the trains.
(02/07/2017 19:10)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Hopefully in practice for next weekend when the trains are off but I fear the deckers will be needed on most Liverpool routes as both Northern & Merseyrail are on strike over the whole weekend.

Incorrect,Merseyrail aren't on strike on the 9th July
Gordon, AFAIK they are on strike however due to Sundays being reduced service compared to Saturdays and Mondays, they have enough managers to cover the timetable.
(08/07/2017 18:14)iMarkeh Wrote:  Gordon, AFAIK they are on strike however due to Sundays being reduced service compared to Saturdays and Mondays, they have enough managers to cover the timetable.

No,they aren't are on strike tomorrow

https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/rmt-confirms...erseyrail/
Contactless ticket machines are now in operation at Gillmoss, just in time for the rail strikes!
(08/07/2017 21:07)darthblakey Wrote:  Contactless ticket machines are now in operation at Gillmoss, just in time for the rail strikes!

Yes took me by surprise yesterday when I saw one for the first time
You have to be very precisely as to where you put your pass. On the old machines, anywhere on top of the machine with quite a wide area was acceptable, now it is quite a small square to aim for! Not easy if you haven't got the best eye sight in the world!
(08/07/2017 21:20)St Helens Rider Wrote:  You have to be very precisely as to where you put your pass. On the old machines, anywhere on top of the machine with quite a wide area was acceptable, now it is quite a small square to aim for! Not easy if you haven't got the best eye sight in the world!

Must have lucky then when I put my Stagecoach smart card on it yesterday and today I hit the spot first time no problem,didn't realise you had to be so precise now!

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)