Current time: 08/05/2024, 17:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(20/07/2016 14:44)326VFM Wrote:  Wow!!! I'm looking forward to see soon. Look very smart bus.

There's a four-page article in this month's buses magazine on the vehicle in question. It is one of five that have been imported from China but manufactured to Australian standards by Ensignbus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
BCI are hardly a big bus company out here they may even be smaller than Optare out here.

There are only 3 Big Bus builders in Australia. Custom (owned by Alexander Dennis?) Volgren who make some of my favourite bues at the moment and of course bustech who do some excellent bodied Scania's/Volvo's and i believe Mercedes too?

http://www.businterchange.com/busint/open.cgi?id=4498 This is the Volgren Double Decker in New South Wales colours although it's banned from the Streets of New South Wales due to the silly and outdated NSW regulations so it's currently operating for CDC in Victoria.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Does anyone know if any of the Dennis Arrows will be saved? As far as i know no Arrows are preserved. I'm particularly interested in R55ACL with it having the more attractive Pyoneer body. Wondering how much they'd want for it or whether they'd keep it parked until i get the funds together to purchase it?
(24/07/2016 08:42)joe_alker Wrote:  Does anyone know if any of the Dennis Arrows will be saved? As far as i know no Arrows are preserved. I'm particularly interested in R55ACL with it having the more attractive Pyoneer body. Wondering how much they'd want for it or whether they'd keep it parked until i get the funds together to purchase it?

BUMP
If someone knew the answer to your questions, they'd likely have replied. Besides which, they're questions better posed to the company directly; the best anyone here can offer you is a speculative answer.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Im not 100% but i think i seen one of those knocking around either last weekend or weekend before as just caught a glimpse of it and looked like one of the arrows.
(27/07/2016 21:29)CX54 DKD Wrote:  If someone knew the answer to your questions, they'd likely have replied. Besides which, they're questions better posed to the company directly; the best anyone here can offer you is a speculative answer.

Alright, thanks, I will do.
Purchased is Ex-Stagecoach Northampton Optare Solo KX51 CTK (47102). This will be deployed on Ellesmere Port circular service 7 in due corse, once painted.
(02/08/2016 21:32)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Purchased is Ex-Stagecoach Northampton Optare Solo KX51 CTK (47102). This will be deployed on Ellesmere Port circular service 7 in due corse, once painted.

Is it keeping the 'Into the port' livery/Aintrees own interpretation of it or is it going to be standard Aintree livery?
(03/08/2016 01:04)iMarkeh Wrote:  Is it keeping the 'Into the port' livery/Aintrees own interpretation of it or is it going to be standard Aintree livery?

Not too sure to be honest. Pretty certain it will be standard fleet colours though.

Speaking of liverys, ELC Myllennium Trident AW04 XCK (127) has now received full fleet livery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)