Current time: 17/05/2024, 09:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(22/03/2017 09:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  http://easycoach.com/
Http://easycoach.co.uk/

Easycoach is part of Stelios group...go on both websites it states it top right on both

The domain names are registered to Easy Group Ltd.

Stelios' level of involvement in some Easy Group companies is similar to Branson's level of involvement in Virgin Trains East Coast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/03/2017 09:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  http://easycoach.com/
Http://easycoach.co.uk/

Easycoach is part of Stelios group...ago on both websites it states it top right on both

They basically pay to use the 'easy' brand, once they start bringing the brand into disrepute I'm sure they will be quick to distance themselves from this setup.

As for the name 'easycoach' - slapping it onto the side of a battered Dart is surly one for the trade discriptions act lol
Competing against Arriva on one of your first operational routes, yeah a good idea that one lol.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(27/03/2017 09:36)Depotosw Wrote:  Speaks volumes really, I was talking to an employee at ARRIVA Midlands, Oswestry on the weekend they were shocked at the sheer cheek of this operator.

Says enough really does it not, seems a bad move in my opinion.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
I wonder whether the licensing of the Easy brand is intended to make Arriva think it's a big company competing against them opposed to a little operator licencing a brand name from a big company?
(27/03/2017 09:36)Depotosw Wrote:  Speaks volumes really, I was talking to an employee at ARRIVA Midlands, Oswestry on the weekend they were shocked at the sheer cheek of this operator.

Why does it speak volumes and why is it sheer cheek?

All we have done is register a peak journey in each direction as a positioning journey for the service 64 bus, the AM trip is an hour before Arriva's first X70 from Shrewsbury at 07:45 and the PM trip is 40 minutes after Arriva's last X70 from Oswestry at 17:50.

Somebody who needs to be in Oswestry for 07:30 or 08:00 might be glad that they can catch an earlier bus or a later bus home.

(27/03/2017 14:29)knutstransport Wrote:  I wonder whether the licensing of the Easy brand is intended to make Arriva think it's a big company competing against them opposed to a little operator licencing a brand name from a big company?

The relationship between The Skiers Lodge and easyGroup is three years old and TSL have been operating easyBus services in France for this time.

(24/03/2017 22:24)Mayneway Wrote:  They basically pay to use the 'easy' brand, once they start bringing the brand into disrepute I'm sure they will be quick to distance themselves from this setup.

As for the name 'easycoach' - slapping it onto the side of a battered Dart is surly one for the trade discriptions act lol

And why would we bring the brand into disrepute?
(28/03/2017 09:39)GHA Coaches Wrote:  Why does it speak volumes and why is it sheer cheek?

All we have done is register a peak journey in each direction as a positioning journey for the service 64 bus, the AM trip is an hour before Arriva's first X70 from Shrewsbury at 07:45 and the PM trip is 40 minutes after Arriva's last X70 from Oswestry at 17:50.

Somebody who needs to be in Oswestry for 07:30 or 08:00 might be glad that they can catch an earlier bus or a later bus home.

Well that's how the registration of the X70 is been perceived in the wild now, more so with x2 Optare Tempos been reported so with your previous connection to GHA I'm not surprised more is not expected, so who can blame anyone for thinking otherwise. Thanks for clarifying either way, if that remains the case then a benefit to passengers.
(28/03/2017 09:42)GHA Coaches Wrote:  The relationship between The Skiers Lodge and easyGroup is three years old and TSL have been operating easyBus services in France for this time.

As far as I'm aware the services which you will apparently operate with 'easyCoach' vehicles are the first non-Airport bus services to be operated under the easy brand. The easycoach website is also brand new.
(28/03/2017 12:25)knutstransport Wrote:  As far as I'm aware the services which you will apparently operate with 'easyCoach' vehicles are the first non-Airport bus services to be operated under the easy brand. The easycoach website is also brand new.

Yes maybe so but the brand has not been created to mislead anyone or pretend we are bigger than Arriva as you tried to suggest.

The idea grew out of the easyBus operation and to provide other passenger transport services without diluting the easyBus brand which as you state is now associated with airport transfer services, although when it was launched in 2003 its first service was between Milton Keynes and London.
I hope the easybus brand grows Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)