Current time: 06/05/2024, 06:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
My my 3615 is getting a proper swansong!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I had 4057 on the 715 today (Got the 575 to Bolton, Took almost 2 hours with traffic!) And, well, WHAT A BEAST! The driver flawed it all the way (10 Mins late) and the bus itself was fast! The route didn't look like a route for deckers, and we were the only people on board, are deckers usual on that route?
never seen a decker on a 715 for a long time last one i seen was G501SFT which was always on 715's
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87093826@N02/9373765880/ Photo here
They have used them on 715 a few times in the last few months.
(26/07/2013 20:52)motormayhem Wrote:  They have used them on 715 a few times in the last few months.

Some of the "new" deckers have been working the 715 on Saturdays; two on 13 July, and three on my previous saturday visit to the Bolton/Wigan area.
(26/07/2013 21:14)Bevan Price Wrote:  
(26/07/2013 20:52)motormayhem Wrote:  They have used them on 715 a few times in the last few months.

Some of the "new" deckers have been working the 715 on Saturdays; two on 13 July, and three on my previous saturday visit to the Bolton/Wigan area.

The Hybrids are used on the 534 and 715 as well as their normal route on a Saturday.

It's the school hols and the older deckers will be out and about more often, 4063 was also on a 534 earlier.
Arriva Bolton have had their fair share of problems with their Bolton-Wigan services this week, for a start the Beehive Roundabout has been closed allweek with a diversion in place which as added time to their 575 journeys, it seems most traffic from Horwich has been diverting via Crown Lane and onto Blackrod Bypass and theirs been temporary traffic in Scholes as well adding more time to their journeys so its no wonder sometimes its been taking longer than an hour to get from Bolton-Wigan, these roadworks would have also led to delays onto 362 service as most 575s are interworked with 362
Are the step deckers on there last legs or are they still going just tidying up my needs lists

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
I am unsure if this is correct as i heard this from a friend but apparantly a group of lads broke into the yard and attempted to rob a DAF ALX400 i think it was 4057 or 4059 they crashed into a fence or something like that in the depot and then ran off it was seen in the depot with rta damage

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)