Current time: 03/05/2024, 23:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
Wythenshawe will move them on then as i said the whole reason runcorn got them was because they got brand new ones which displaced them
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Why would Wythenshawe take them back just to move them on again? If that were the case, they'd have gone to a new depot from Runcorn.

I'm pretty sure the actual, and perfectly logical if you actually think about it, reason they've returned to WY is for service which allows them to displace their older vehicles which are coming up to withdrawal age.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
going on is there any other pulsars due to be displaced from any other depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(31/07/2012 16:05)bolton bus basher Wrote:  going on is there any other pulsars due to be displaced from any other depot
Not that I'm aware of (not that'd affect Bolton anyway). The displacement of Pulsars is generally going to be a pretty rare occurrence due their age; depots aren't going to want to give them away without adequate replacement!

(31/07/2012 06:11)bolton bus basher Wrote:  well with it getting its engine fixed it can now be put in 2450, stupid as 2450 is full of problems yet you could have 2400 on road it less than a week

What exactly is wrong with 2450?

If it was to be back in service, I'd be a happy bunny as I love that bus! It was always one of my favourites back in Blue Bus days.
am told no engine, tyers and roof issues but i not seen the damage or any photos myself however information does come from a driver (not on forum)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Well at least the engine and tyres can be easily sorted - the roof sounds like the curse of East Lancs Coachbuilders striking again!
In an attempt to keep this thread on topic, numerous posts have been removed. I would ask that any other posts with regards methods of moderation or otherwise not directly to do with Bolton depot are instead directed to the relevant topic in the 'Noticeboard' section of the forum.

Thankyou.

Lovely ride on 2677 before, they are just lovely smooth buses in that batch
2566/67/68/69 are reported at St Helens getting repainted white as 2558/9 did. Do we know what is replacing these especially as the longer DAFs where at Manchester for the 10?

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)