Current time: 01/05/2024, 14:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
(31/07/2012 13:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  why are they getting repainted again? they only just got done when depot went threw p+p?

Going apparently, so some firm in Cumbria! Dropped 2559 off myself this morning!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
oh right, have bolton got replacment buses for them yet as i know you fellas are short at the moment

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/07/2012 13:29)Bertiebus Wrote:  
(31/07/2012 13:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  why are they getting repainted again? they only just got done when depot went threw p+p?

Going apparently, so some firm in Cumbria! Dropped 2559 off myself this morning!

Are the on lease? Only reason I can think if they are going.

Also, didnt I read that Bolton were due 5 more Pulsars, Runcorn was mentioned as they've got their new ones?
(31/07/2012 13:58)WWH44L Wrote:  
(31/07/2012 13:29)Bertiebus Wrote:  

Are the on lease? Only reason I can think if they are going.

Also, didnt I read that Bolton were due 5 more Pulsars, Runcorn was mentioned as they've got their new ones?

I've just had a look on the DVLA site and both 2558/9 were registered on August 5 2002, so I presume they were on a 10 year lease to Blue Bus, which transferred over to Arriva when they took over.

not runcorns mate they going to WY apparently

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(31/07/2012 14:08)bolton bus basher Wrote:  not runcorns mate they going to WY apparently

Ok, maybe five new ones or five of WY older ones.
possible

2561 and 2474 both broken down today, 3rd time in 9 days for 2561

The 09 plate pulsars came from Wythenshawe in the first place so they wont go back as they got replaced with new ones. If boltons down for getting some these will be them
(31/07/2012 15:49)J654UHN Wrote:  The 09 plate pulsars came from Wythenshawe in the first place so they wont go back as they got replaced with new ones. If boltons down for getting some these will be them
If you read over the Runcorn thread, the ex-WY Pulsars ARE returning (and some already have) to Wythenshawe having been displaced from the X1 by the new 12 reg Pulsars. That's confirmed - they're not going to be for Bolton. However, the gas buses destined for Runcorn will also be displacing Pulsars as opposed to Cadets and the destination of these is unknown at this stage.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)