Current time: 03/06/2024, 10:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
It would be more likely that the 37/38 just wouldn't operate at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(Not seen this reported yet....) Two more second Darts in use are ex Howards Y384 LCS and P459 DCW, both noted in Ashton this week.

Something, something, something Dart Side...
If the 37/38 is commercially operated then they carnt have it taken off them. The only way they could loose it would be to have their licence (Warrington Coachways) revoked, which is unlikely, but if it did happen they would probably just transfer it to one of their other licences and run it on that.

With regards to the condition of the coaches compared to the buses.
They probably make a lot more money on the coach side of the business compared to the bus side - although the school contracts probably pay well.
According to the Merseytravel Current Transport Disruptions page, Warrington Coachways/Merseytravel services 156 and 256 won't run from Monday until further notice as a new company needs to be found to operate them...
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-up...fault.aspx

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I reckon ace travel or cumfybus will get this on an emergency tender as unless arriva or stagecoach become suprise contenders for them which i doubt it.
Stagecoach at Wigan would be ideally located for these contracts but it will probably be picked up by HTL given their tender gains in the area in the last few months.
is 37/38 still running
I would imagine Warrington Coachways have given them up. Carnt see Merseytravel taking a contract off an operator before they have arranged for another operator to take them over.
I think HTL are at full capacity on there licence but i think ace or cumfybus would get it but arriva or stagecoach could provide a bus and driver straight away.
(18/01/2014 12:36)E208 WBG Wrote:  is 37/38 still running

Yes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)