Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
Stagecoach may look to take on the 622 and 612 but what about the 559? First scrapped the route originally and since its reincarnation haven't Maytree always ran it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i would hope arriva get the 559 to boast their presence in hindley area

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
680 timetable removed from GMPTE website

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Such a shame, I just hope they do something with the company. Even if it is selling everything to MCT and having it as MCT and hppefully hiring some staff back
(05/04/2013 10:07)motormayhem Wrote:  According to an slt driver they wont get any as they have been told there not allowed anymore contracts off tfgm for the time being.

This maybe something to do with the ongoing proceedings taking place with the Traffic Commissioner.
The 597 in Leigh would be ideal for Jim Stones. Also think the 553 will be cut back to Bolton - Boothstown as the extension to Leigh was commercial.
there was a few extentions to tenders made by maytree, i do wonder if all will be cut back

Jim Stones has not bid for any emergency tenders.
Well jim stones dont have extra buses...
(05/04/2013 11:22)jimbo Wrote:  Such a shame, I just hope they do something with the company. Even if it is selling everything to MCT and having it as MCT and hppefully hiring some staff back

I really carnt see that happening. It's apparently MCT that raised the issues with TFGM then suspended everything.
The tenders are apparently now back with TFGM so MCT would have to go through the normal practice of putting prices in for them, they carnt just buy them back.

As for the drivers, judging by the comments on the Maytree Facebook page (before it was removed) and now on the Support for Maytree Drivers page a lot of the drivers seem to put the blame solely at MCT.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)