Current time: 02/06/2024, 11:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Businesses going bust
RE: Businesses going bust
(18/03/2013 10:31)james solomon Wrote:  ELC store in Macclesfield is closing are they in trouble?

I assume you mean The Early Learning Centre, if so, I think they are because they shut shop in Chester not so long back.

Doing some research, it is within there current portfolio plan. http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/b...-1-4906139

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The St Helens Early Learning Centre closed unnoticed quite a while back now.
Find all posts by this user
(18/03/2013 10:53)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(18/03/2013 10:31)james solomon Wrote:  ELC store in Macclesfield is closing are they in trouble?

I assume you mean The Early Learning Centre, if so, I think they are because they shut shop in Chester not so long back.

Doing some research, it is within there current portfolio plan. http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/b...-1-4906139

Not gone bust, but end of lease is reason for ELC closure in Macclesfield - my daughter is very upset and plans to give that 'yukky Mr Cameron a good shouting-at if he ever dares come round here!'
I'm sure he wouldn't be too worried about showing his face in Macclesfield, considering the town has been a safe Conservative seat for nearly 100 years!

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
(19/03/2013 15:25)507009 Wrote:  I'm sure he wouldn't be too worried about showing his face in Macclesfield, considering the town has been a safe Conservative seat for nearly 100 years!

Not many (2 ) Tory cllrs in town wards. They rely upon the rural vote these days to keep their snouts in the trough.
The thing is all town centres are seeing there fair share of shop closures as the money starts to dry up , once one store closes down its like a chain reaction and soon after you get a long row of shops sitting there .

Is there any economy though in Europe that does not seem to be effected by monetary worries .

I see Cyprus is the next one knocking on the door for a bail out .
(19/03/2013 19:36)wirralbus Wrote:  The thing is all town centres are seeing there fair share of shop closures as the money starts to dry up , once one store closes down its like a chain reaction and soon after you get a long row of shops sitting there .

Is there any economy though in Europe that does not seem to be effected by monetary worries .

I see Cyprus is the next one knocking on the door for a bail out .

Looks like cyprus bankers are getting out of it by making their customers bail them out.

Typical!
Heard that L Rifkin scrapyard in kirkdale has gone bust it seems all quiet and empty in there now remember the odd bus or two being in there.
Im wonder whether the legislation recently passed forcing scrap metal dealers to operate cashless systems is strangling some of them , but this system was introduced to make it easier to trace where the metal comes from , following some high profile cases in Electricity Sub-stations and Railway Signalling.
Is HMV, Mersey Rtail Park, Speke still open?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)