Current time: 25/06/2024, 23:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
RE: North East Independents
Tees Valley Coach Travel have now sold Volvo B10B N582CKA, Volvo Olympian M694HPF and Volvo B10M/Van Hool TXI8764.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Coaches currently have KX08HMF on loan as seen here. Anyone know what is wrong with the usual 'NexusBuses' solo?

And I managed to photo the TB503

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
The new Town Rider services in Middlesbrough, the TR1 which is replacing the old 686 for the new college year and the TR2, will now not be operated by Tees Valley Coach Travel as they have withdrawn from the contract. As they are part of the same contract as the Middlesbrough College services, it seems they will also not being operating those.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Kingsley's have finally started painting their new buses. I really do think that they should invest in some LED or Flip Dot displays, as they would make the vehicles look a lot smarter.

Photo by: Steven Hodgson
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerbp/78819...otostream/
Find all posts by this user
(29/08/2012 17:51)kuyoyo Wrote:  The new Town Rider services in Middlesbrough, the TR1 which is replacing the old 686 for the new college year and the TR2, will now not be operated by Tees Valley Coach Travel as they have withdrawn from the contract. As they are part of the same contract as the Middlesbrough College services, it seems they will also not being operating those.

The new operator of the Town Rider services has today been confirmed as Croft Coach Travel.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
The first registration of the Durham County Council Contract changes have appeared on VOSA:

PB0003982/11 - JOHN JAMES BRUNSKILL & SHARON BRUNSKILL T/A JSB TRAVEL / S & S TRAVEL, 13 HILLSIDE ROAD, COUNDON, BISHOP AUCKLAND, DL14 8LS
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Shildon Interchange and Spennymoor given service number 7 effective from 27-Oct-2012.

PB0003982/21 - JOHN JAMES BRUNSKILL & SHARON BRUNSKILL T/A JSB TRAVEL / S & S TRAVEL, 13 HILLSIDE ROAD, COUNDON, BISHOP AUCKLAND, DL14 8LS
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Bishop Auckland Bus Station and Bishop Auckland, McCullagh Gardens given service number 80/81/81A/89A effective from 27-Oct-2012.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(30/08/2012 20:15)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(29/08/2012 17:51)kuyoyo Wrote:  The new Town Rider services in Middlesbrough, the TR1 which is replacing the old 686 for the new college year and the TR2, will now not be operated by Tees Valley Coach Travel as they have withdrawn from the contract. As they are part of the same contract as the Middlesbrough College services, it seems they will also not being operating those.

The new operator of the Town Rider services has today been confirmed as Croft Coach Travel.

Update on the Middlesbrough College saga, apart from new service MC13 (Northallerton), all other MC services are withdrawn as of tomorrow. Instead, College students will now have free travel on all Stagecoach and Arriva services into Middlesbrough (apart from Hartlepool service 1) and on the Town Rider services. The MC13 will also be operated by Croft Coach Travel.

Meanwhile, Tees Valley Coach Travel have been busy selling with the following vehicles now gone:

M694 HPF
TXI8764
N582/623 CKA

My Flickr
Updated regularly
At least two new vehicles have joined the Tees Valley Coach Travel fleet. They are ex-Aintree Olympian S123SLE and ex-Helms Olympian S191YOO

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Shock of the day registrations from Classic:

PB1092907/7 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Metro Centre Interchange and Metro Centre Interchange given service number S1 effective from 06-Oct-2012.

PB1092907/71 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Durham Bus Station
Finish Point: Durham Bus Station
Via:
Service Number: 48A
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 28-OCT-2012
Other Details: Mondays to Saturdays.

PB1092907/72 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Via:
Service Number: 49

PB1092907/73 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Via:
Service Number: 50

Notice the last three especially, could these be Arriva's way of defending the Brandon corridor from Scarlet Band, by using their sister company?

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(05/09/2012 18:08)kuyoyo Wrote:  Shock of the day registrations from Classic:

PB1092907/7 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Metro Centre Interchange and Metro Centre Interchange given service number S1 effective from 06-Oct-2012.

PB1092907/71 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Via:
Service Number: 48A

PB1092907/72 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Via:
Service Number: 49

PB1092907/73 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted
Via:
Service Number: 50

Notice the last three especially, could these be Arriva's way of defending the Brandon corridor from Scarlet Band, by using their sister company?

Update - the 48A/49/50 are the Brandon Evening contracts currently operated by Arriva.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)