Current time: 27/06/2024, 09:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston Depot
(30/11/2017 14:39)wimdebusse Wrote:  It was still 15299 on Monday, renumberd on Tuesday? , out as 15300 on Wednesday

Possibly renumbered Tuesday. Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Another new MAC on X2 today was 15304 this one has no front fleetnumber. Also out on X2 today was bus seated 15576
Rode the x61 to Manchester markets today, 15473 both ways.
Sadly not very full at all, but great on time and very quick
Cant fault it and would love to see regular service with some advertising
Didn't think much of markets though, too busy , all same stalls , people there only for booze! May travel next week as enjoyed journey so much
(30/11/2017 12:25)buses7675 Wrote:  YN67YKS and YN67YKY are both still at Gillmoss, no fleet numbers on either

Have these tie-ups been sorted/corrected yet? I look at uk-buses; blotw and "paper" fleetlists/reports and none refer to YN67 YKY as existing (as a PCV).
Just checked my photo, it is a YN67YKY but no number on it sadly - I'll have a look around the depot tomorrow see if I can see anything!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
YKS should be 15299; presumably registration paperwork will need to work its way through the DVLA system as the chassis/body numbers won't match those on the registration...

YKY should be, I think, YKZ - 15305. Again probably awaiting paperwork to be ironed out.
(04/12/2017 23:24)mbonwick Wrote:  YKS should be 15299; presumably registration paperwork will need to work its way through the DVLA system as the chassis/body numbers won't match those on the registration...

YKY should be, I think, YKZ - 15305. Again probably awaiting paperwork to be ironed out.

15305 was noted in Southport yesterday on X2 heading to Preston but had neen replsced by 15297 on the return working, it was very late on the timetabled journey (1045). The only one not seen yet is 15299 (YKS), Note that 15300 ran round the first week carrying fleet numbers 15299
(04/12/2017 20:23)Brickmill Wrote:  Have these tie-ups been sorted/corrected yet? I look at uk-buses; blotw and "paper" fleetlists/reports and none refer to YN67 YKY as existing (as a PCV).

Useful though those sites are, they can hardly be considered definitive over that of DVLA!

(04/12/2017 23:24)mbonwick Wrote:  YKS should be 15299; presumably registration paperwork will need to work its way through the DVLA system as the chassis/body numbers won't match those on the registration...

Why does paperwork need to be involved? Surely they'd just unscrew the number plates and put them on the correct vehicles!

(04/12/2017 23:24)mbonwick Wrote:  YKY should be, I think, YKZ - 15305. Again probably awaiting paperwork to be ironed out.

Nope, YKZ is a 13-litre white Scania, so not part of this batch (which is 9-litre and registered as "multi-coloured").
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15299 (YKS) in service on X2 left Southport for Liverpool at 1345 today all have now been noted in service
Perhaps the best news about having Stagecoach Scania - Enviro400-MMCs here is that it will no longer be necessary to go all the way to the Canterbury area to ride one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)