Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Belle Vue Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
has anybody got an up to date fleet list for belle vue coaches or where i can find one on the net please
Here you are. Last updated November 2013

Belle Vue
(03/01/2014 20:24)DVL418 Wrote: [ -> ]Here you are. Last updated November 2013

Belle Vue

Perfect thanks for that
Anybody know if they have more 14 plate versa hybrids or is YJ14BNN it
Yes, I am also wondering what Belle Vue might be receiving to take up their tender gains from M Travel?
(01/11/2014 22:08)Metroline1511 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am also wondering what Belle Vue might be receiving to take up their tender gains from M Travel?

I'm told thier currently using vehicles loaned from MCT.
I know they have the brand new 64 plate Mercedes Tourismos and the 14 plate versa hybrid but they got anything else to warrant not using the MCT loans
(04/11/2014 10:57)james solomon Wrote: [ -> ]I know they have the brand new 64 plate Mercedes Tourismos and the 14 plate versa hybrid but they got anything else to warrant not using the MCT loans

It does seem strange that they have won a contract yet are loaning a vehicle off a compitior to operate it. Presumably it was short term while they acquire a suitable vehicle for the services.
Indeed it does considering looking at there fleet is mostly specd out for Schools and MCT having service vehicles begs the question if there going to acquire vehicles for it
(04/11/2014 11:40)Mayneway Wrote: [ -> ]It does seem strange that they have won a contract yet are loaning a vehicle off a compitior to operate it. Presumably it was short term while they acquire a suitable vehicle for the services.

Their depots are virtually next door to each other in Heaton Chapel, Stockport, so some level of co-operation would not be that unusual.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's