Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Fairbrother's of Warrington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Ouch that's expensive. F3 was sold a few weeks ago for a hell of a lot less than its advertised for now. That's daylight robbery lol
With Credit to Fairbrothers Facebook Page theres changes coming into affect on the 16X that will mean Buses will not be going missing to do School Services. Good step Forward!
Had a short ride on some "P" reg heap yesterday,x Dublin,think they obtained this one from a barnsley scrapyardLaugh
(31/01/2015 12:21)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]With Credit to Fairbrothers Facebook Page theres changes coming into affect on the 16X that will mean Buses will not be going missing to do School Services. Good step Forward!

Just to add, the change date is 9th March!
The 16X has been running throughout the day since August last year and hasnt been taken off for schools since this date..
Penny Return. I think you are refering to L956 LTU, ex Happy Als and Dublin Bus. Yep definately passed its best...
(01/02/2015 22:30)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]The 16X has been running throughout the day since August last year and hasnt been taken off for schools since this date..

That cannot be right as it is Registered for the service not to run at School Letting out time and even David whos the manager has said that the gaps are only getting filled on 9th March 2015
Some interesting comments made by the owner recently on the companies Facebook page. It claims they (Fairbrothers), are trying hard to expand offering people a cheaper alternative but are being thwarted by Warrington council who are 'squeezing' them out of the bus station and withholding government funds they can reclaim for carrying OAP's. This is apparently to protect thier own Network Warrington.

Quite a bold comment to make, and while I'm not saying it's not true surly any attempt by a council to stop a bus company big or small running against thier own arms length municipal company has got to be illegal?
I also seen this, i just hope its true otherwise he could end up in a lot of trouble saying stuff of a strong Nature
It has been running all day since August last year, I was one of the drivers on the 16X so not sure where this has come fro..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's