Current time: 12/05/2024, 08:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
spotted a few Happy AL'S volvo olympians this evening in birkenhead area
Quote this message in a reply
(18/09/2013 20:33)4204 Wrote:  spotted a few Happy AL'S volvo olympians this evening in birkenhead area

Prob on Schools or on way back to depot from Schools
Find all posts by this user
Seen a newly acquired DAF Happy AL'S in new Brighton on friday the one with yellow livery could be A14/R14 not sure
Just gone past Happy Als and seen what looked to be 4 MAN Evolutions on 06 plates I suspect from Munro of Jedburgh. in the yard I presume these are for the extra school services one looks to be AE06 VPR or something similar
Happy Als brand new website

Here is A link to there brand new Website
good lord been ages since they had a website,i hope they upload the newly acquired Volvo Jonkheere 50 Mistrals ex Oxford
Happy Als had on Rails between New Brighton and North today...

T914 KDM (White Livery with Al) himself driving it most if not all day...
Happy Als also had another T-KDM in Dublin livery and V304 JMB in Happy Als Maroon on these rails

also in the day R14 ALS one of the DAF SB3000 Vanhool Ailzee's has been on with A presedent and A Falcon
Those 2 newly acquired Buses are good one being a DAF SB220GS/Ikarus Polaris 489 MK52 XNP and the other being BX54 VTY.
I seen a red and blue liveried Plaxton President on Happy Al's tendered service 608. I think the registration was something like Y1**NHK, but i'm unsure as i was driving past it

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/11/2013 20:25)busdude Wrote:  I seen a red and blue liveried Plaxton President on Happy Al's tendered service 608. I think the registration was something like Y1**NHK, but i'm unsure as i was driving past it

Possibly ex-Metroline London,Y*** NHK registration belong to London and have you seen similar Y***NHK registration Dennis Tridents which came north from London.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)