Current time: 09/05/2024, 09:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Route sharing
RE: Route sharing
216 is actually a shared route especially when Man City at home as the extras to/from Etihad Campus are normally operated by either Hyde Road or even Sharston Depots normally with spare Magicbus vehicles within their respective fleets although the odd Enviro400 can turn up from time to time and its not unheard for one of the extra's to run a through service to Ashton depending on what the on duty Inspectors tell the drivers to do and driver knowledge.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Arrivas 11A on Sundays is ran by Rhyl and Chester depots between Chester and Holywell.
(20/12/2014 20:37)Dentonian Wrote:  I definately saw a couple of HE (diesel) Enviro400s on the 219 when I was in Ashton a couple of Saturdays ago, and I thought there were about three HE workings left in total, although this might vary between peak & off-peak. You are probably right about 216 - at least since AZ opened.

346 is competition although it is very unusual (and equally refreshing) that there is virtually an even 10 minute service created.

HE still run a few early morning journeys on the 219. The first couple of Saturday/Sunday morning 219s that run through to Stalybridge are run by HE normally using 256 liveried hybrids.
The transpeak is shared by dove holes depot and the derby outstation.
First Manchester's 64 route has been shared by 3 depots: Oldham, Queens Road and Tameside/Pioneer depot.
Route 22 from Bolton to Stockport is run by both First Bolton depot and Stagecoach Stockport depot.

Not sure if Bolton depot do some workings on route 100 with Queens Rd.
184 used to be shared with huddersfield and I think if you back about 10years 590 Rochdale - halifax was shared with one of the manchester depots (not sure if it was queens road or oldham)
When Seaview Road was a depot, routes 10-11-11A-12-12A were shared, the 85 timetable changes when the old 3 was revised into a circle route & renumbered 33-34 Laird Street operated the 33 Seaview Road the 34, with evening & Sunday routes 33A-34A shared.

In those days a few Crosville routes were shared.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Bolton depot did used to run some of the evening journeys on the 100 a few years ago, which interworked at the Trafford Centre with the 68.
Regarding 64 at the moment this is only shared between Queens Road and Oldham Depot, Queens Road do all Mon-Sat daytime journeys between Oldham-Shudehill with Oldham Depot doing all Mon-Sat evening and Sunday journeys between Oldham-Middleton.

As for 100 this is fully Queens Road and the interworked journies with 68 that Bolton Depot used to operate stopped a while ago.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)