Current time: 09/05/2024, 05:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

V-DJC Darts
RE: V-DJC Darts
I like Green Lane now they have loaned us 2 Cadets, 2 Darts, 2 Myllennium's and a Pulsar so far well they even let us keep one of the Cadets (2556) well technically 2 Cadets as 2431 is still here Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looking at things from a different point of view does anyone think its possible that 2345 will get re-taxed?

I ask as in the past both 7625 and 7533 have been reinstated at Chester and both got re-taxed and i think MOT as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2361 was withdrawn at Rhyl after a RTA and was then stored, later moving to Chester where spares are been taken off it.
(27/01/2015 01:28)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Looking at things from a different point of view does anyone think its possible that 2345 will get re-taxed?

Well it's happened - 2345 has been re-taxed until February 2016. Looks like it'll be in service for a while yet!
They can reclaim tax at any time remember - it's not really the best indication of how long the vehicle will stay on the road, more just that it is needed at the moment.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(28/01/2015 19:58)CX54 DKD Wrote:  They can reclaim tax at any time remember - it's not really the best indication of how long the vehicle will stay on the road, more just that it is needed at the moment.

That's true I forgot about that - I would have thought however if it was short term it would have only been taxed for six months. Time will tell though!
There's a discount of around £30 for the 12 month rate.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(28/01/2015 20:13)CX54 DKD Wrote:  There's a discount of around £30 for the 12 month rate.

Didn't know that either - makes sense now! Smile
Most definitely Not In Service!

RIP to 2355 (V585 DJC)....
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/6118842...193759893/
(Photo Credit; STAN-BUTLER)
Did that one at Bangor get into Service as i remember someone saying it was ment to be going out there?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)