Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach North West - Preston and Chorley
Enviro400 SN56 AVZ (19033) was unusually on the X2/2X this morning.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There was an 09 plated Enviro 400 broken down very early this morning at Crossens Plough.
Find all posts by this user
Stagecoach to run the Thursday and Sunday evening service this week instead of Preston Bus with additional Sunday evening journeys between St Annes and Preston, due to the Open golf championship, although they have got their dates mixed up as they put Sunday 19th July 2012.

Quote:Additional evening service 68 buses for Open Golf Championship until 22nd July 2012

Last Updated : 16 July 2012 10:20

Stagecoach is pleased to announce that we will operate additional evening buses during the Open Golf Championship final day of Sunday 19th July 2012.

Also, we will be operating the full evening service, instead of Preston Bus, on Thursday 19th and Sunday 22nd July.

For details of these additional buses, please click here for the temporary timetable.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/serviceupda...px?Id=5335
In light of the fact that the X25 is coming to an end and the schools break up this weekend does this mean the Chorley based olympians will have no public workings from next week or is there likely to be local workings for them?

MIB
This should be the end of public workings for the Olympians, and they don't have more than a year left on schools either.
(19/07/2012 12:40)mbonwick Wrote:  This should be the end of public workings for the Olympians, and they don't have more than a year left on schools either.

Thanks for confirming what I thought was likely to be the case and also for the fleetcards you supply on a monthly basis!
Wondering if someone can clear something up, I've heard of a friend of mine that apparantly (not to sure when from) Chorley Depot are due to get 113 Preston-Wigan service from Preston Depot and I was wondering how true this is
(20/07/2012 06:36)M60lad Wrote:  Wondering if someone can clear something up, I've heard of a friend of mine that apparantly (not to sure when from) Chorley Depot are due to get 113 Preston-Wigan service from Preston Depot and I was wondering how true this is

Not heard any confirmation of it myself, but it is a good possibility. Chorley are losing a PVR of 7 this weekend (I think) from contract losses and route cuts, so moving 113 over would soften the blow with regards to cutting drivers.
What is the 12 plate Enviro on X2 thats the only info I was given as had a text of a mate saying A new 12 plate inviro heading through bootle on X2
(25/08/2012 15:52)P450 SWX Wrote:  What is the 12 plate Enviro on X2 thats the only info I was given as had a text of a mate saying A new 12 plate inviro heading through bootle on X2

PX12 EFD. It has blue fleetnumbers which I didn't quite catch, but definitely begins with 158__, so it's another Scania one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)