Current time: 17/05/2024, 11:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football
RE: FA Cup
After finally disposing of Barrow last Saturday, Macclesfield Town entertain high-flying Cardiff City tomorrow at their tight Moss Rose ground tomorrow in the 3rd round.

You would have thought Attila the Hun, Ghengis Khan and the Red Army were all descending upon east Cheshire tomorrow as well, if the police operation is to be believed!!!!

Just hope I can get my usual pre-match pint (or two) and pie before the game.

Wish us luck, we'll need it!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
lol boltons got sunderland so its going to be a close game, freedman says he might use some of the youth players that are yet to play in the first team, wonder how well this will go.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I would be interested to see what teams some of the bigger premier league teams put out today , some of them may use this to rest players ahead of bigger premier league matches next week.
well here we go, bolton changed most the team including the goalkeeper, the fans have turned against bogdan so at last someone else gets a go!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Brighton beating Newcastle .

What is going on up in the North East.

I think the owners will get it in the head yet again for allowing Demba Ba to have that clause put in his contract .
bolton beating sunderland 2-0 :P

oldham just come from no where with 3 goals in 8 mins!

Macclesfield have just dumped Cardiff City out of the FA Cup to reach the fourth round for the first time in our 140 year history. Quite a day!

Might treat myself to a couple of pints later.

We are 'ball 8' in tomorrow's draw - away tie at Old Trafford please.
I watched the second half of the Macc/Cardiff game and have to say you thoroughly deserved it from what I saw. Reason for watching it was my mates big brother made his debut for Cardiff City, no 40 Luke Coulson, just a little claim to fame as well as serving Michael Owen a turkey sandwich at Haydock Park in the summer!

Notice after the game your manager wants an away game at Anfield, being a boyhood Liverpool supporter. Obviously we have to go through first but then again so do Manchester United as it stands...
(05/01/2013 21:27)sumner Wrote:  I watched the second half of the Macc/Cardiff game and have to say you thoroughly deserved it from what I saw. Reason for watching it was my mates big brother made his debut for Cardiff City, no 40 Luke Coulson, just a little claim to fame as well as serving Michael Owen a turkey sandwich at Haydock Park in the summer!

Notice after the game your manager wants an away game at Anfield, being a boyhood Liverpool supporter. Obviously we have to go through first but then again so do Manchester United as it stands...

Hope he gets over it soon, must have been a long coach trip back to South Wales.

Man U or Liverpool, not fussed as long as it isn't Southend or Luton away!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)