Current time: 12/05/2024, 04:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
@K853, For me, the Marshalls are just an unappealing bus (I should add that I wasn't a great fan of the Ultralows either). I find the design to be dated even for a 90s vehicle, the vast majority rattle horrendously, the build quality is poor often with poorly fitting body panels leaving the vehicle prone to the cold over the Winter and I find the interior dull and unnatractive. I prefer the Pointer II Darts in general although the R-ABAs would be an exception to this with their dark interiors.

Of course they're a box with 4 wheels that will do a job until they've been run into the ground but then so is every other bus to a large company like Arriva. I think it's also worth noting that these Marshalls were always the 'cheap' option being picked up for a heavily discounted cost at the end of MTLs operation. However, I should now add that my opinion of the Marshalls is from an enthusiasts point of view, not that of a large company trying to make money and therefore, the sooner the Marshalls go, the better.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot - CX54 DKD - 06/06/2012 09:16
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 30/03/2015, 12:37
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 01/04/2015, 11:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)