Current time: 04/05/2024, 02:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Cascaded Cadets wouldn't actually surprise me but I think it was pretty much established that any Cadets displaced (i.e. the ones with Speke) are heading to Green Lane anyway. With Runcorn it's looking like it will just be Pulsars getting the chop and moving over to Wythenshawe when the gas buses arrive. What I was more getting at, is that they may well invest in new vehicles for other garages who could potentially make a better return on them and then cascade their vehicles, which may not necessarily be up for renewal yet, through to replace ageing Darts; with the main corridors, which make the most money, now having been purchased vehicles within recent orders (or at least had vehicles displaced due to lowered PVRs allocated to them, such as in the case of the 352) with the possible exception of the 89, I don't know whether they'd be able to justify an order for more brand new vehicles quite as well as a garage such as Speke could.

I'm being cynical though, I think potential is certainly there for further investment in new vehicles for SH within the next 12-18 months but whether that will actually happen, remains to be seen.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - CX54 DKD - 24/12/2012 03:27

User(s) browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)