Current time: 17/05/2024, 10:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Fresh out the shop on Monday was Enviro400 MMC 10627 SN16OXJ working on routes 11 and 11A. Their are still a few of these Stockport ones and some for Ashton in reserve at the back of Hyde Road.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know what's wrong with 22405, obviously something serious if its not seeing use despite the rest of the MANs at Stockport seeing daily service
Find all posts by this user
(22/08/2016 23:41)ant17612 Wrote:  Fresh out the shop on Monday was Enviro400 MMC 10627 SN16OXJ working on routes 11 and 11A. Their are still a few of these Stockport ones and some for Ashton in reserve at the back of Hyde Road.

I think from posts here and elsewhere Ashton is/was only missing 10603?? Which is still parked up in the yard at Hyde road. All the rest seem to be out in service at Ashton.
Saw 10629 by the Pointing Dog on its way back from Wilmslow on the 378 at about ten to two. Presumably its first day in service.
(23/08/2016 18:46)Dentonian Wrote:  Correct. Notwithstanding 10604 initially going to Stockport to familiarise Daw Bank staff with the type, all of Ashton's except 10603 have been in service for some weeks now

10604 is now in service at AZ. It was on the 236 all day last Saturday. I foolishly thought it was the 'missing one' and it was only when checking back on previous posts on this thread that I realised it had been at ST and isn't the one stored at HE which is infact 10403 lol
(24/08/2016 20:48)Dentonian Wrote:  Stockport regularly use Hybrids on various routes on Saturdays, but don't forget they are all branded for the 192.

When has that mattered lol
Just wondering if anyone knows but, why do some of the MMCs have a really nice interia (other than the 34&X34 MMCs) and some just have the the standard stagecoach interia? Surely the new buses should all have the top quality interia.
(26/08/2016 20:59)Alexw12 Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone knows but, why do some of the MMCs have a really nice interia (other than the 34&X34 MMCs) and some just have the the standard stagecoach interia? Surely the new buses should all have the top quality interia.

If you mean about the new batches having DP-Style seating & USB Ports,that is now the standard Stagecoach Interior,the 64/65reg batches have what was the standard Stagecoach Interior,i think the change happened at the beginning of the 2016 order,but i know some Enviro300s for Glasgow had the new style interior before then.
10603 was on the 237 today.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/08/2016 19:11)Quackdave Wrote:  10603 was on the 237 today.

So this means the full batch of 31 have been delivered and are in use at Ashton, I wonder what the hold up was.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)