Current time: 17/05/2024, 10:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Expect disruption to 383/384s this weekend as Stockport Romiley is closed at the Railway Bridge obviosuly for Bridgeworks:

Due to Railway Bridge works, Stockport Road in Romiley will be closed from 21:00 on 28th February to 06:00 on 3rd March.

The following diversions will be in place:

383 - Normal route until Sandy Lane in Romiley - Sandy Lane - Pennine Road - Hyde Road - George Lane - School Brow - Gorsey Brow - normal route

384 - Normal route until Gorsey Brow - School Brow - George Lane - Hyde Road - Pennine Road - Sandy Lane - Stockport Road - normal route

Probably adding about 10mins or more to the journey times
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19525 running the 32 with a broken ticket machine, those on their way to the probation offices in atherton really weren't happy as it also meant the bus was running 10 minutes late

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
22241 has been fitted with LED destination equipment front, side and rear. 21239 is still off the road with a broken fuel pump. 22241 and 22244 are both VOR with ECU problems
Interesting working on 143s this afternoon was Hybrid Enviro 400 12055, in fact for some reason at the moment Enviro 400s seems to be deputising daily for Magicbuses, not to sure why Stagecoach are suddenly short of Magics though
(26/02/2014 21:29)ace Wrote:  
(26/02/2014 20:28)Mayneway Wrote:  
(26/02/2014 11:18)james Wrote:  and 19004 so m60 am afraid youre info is bogus!!!!

To be fair I think these vehicles were due to be cascaded once the Metrolink replacements had finished (last weekend) on paper anyway. I think the latest Fleet card also had them down as for cascade but as is often the case what's on paper as happening and what actually happens are often completely different. 19092 has had all its internal adverts removed so it looks likely they are due to go.

There actually seems to be quite a lot of Enviro400's that have been stripped of their external adverts recently. I thought this may be something to do with them possibly being cascaded, but some of the buses are ones that are obviously not going anywhere, such as HE's 08 and 58 reg's, unless there is something we don't know about....Dodgy

I was down in Birkenhead yesterday morning and saw a very clean bright looking 19018 on the 471-not an advert in sight.
Stagecoach finally posted notice of the diversion to the 168/169 services, due to the bridge work on Oldham Road in Ashton.

Buses will be diverted via Taunton Road, Knowle Avenue, Richmond Street and Ashton Moss into Ashton bus station from today until 31 July, while the diversion will apply to buses leaving Ashton between 19 April and 24 May.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/serviceupda...px?Id=9566
(28/02/2014 23:48)gilbert Wrote:  
(26/02/2014 21:29)ace Wrote:  
(26/02/2014 20:28)Mayneway Wrote:  To be fair I think these vehicles were due to be cascaded once the Metrolink replacements had finished (last weekend) on paper anyway. I think the latest Fleet card also had them down as for cascade but as is often the case what's on paper as happening and what actually happens are often completely different. 19092 has had all its internal adverts removed so it looks likely they are due to go.

There actually seems to be quite a lot of Enviro400's that have been stripped of their external adverts recently. I thought this may be something to do with them possibly being cascaded, but some of the buses are ones that are obviously not going anywhere, such as HE's 08 and 58 reg's, unless there is something we don't know about....Dodgy

I was down in Birkenhead yesterday morning and saw a very clean bright looking 19018 on the 471-not an advert in sight.

I wonder if it's an overall lack of advertisers then. A bit unusual if it is, as Stagecoach and other bus companies are usually inundated with advertising requests.
Interesting sight to see 19079 doing a 216 this afternoon, Striped of Wigan on the sides and now regained Manchester?
(02/03/2014 00:03)Benzo Wrote:  Interesting sight to see 19079 doing a 216 this afternoon, Striped of Wigan on the sides and now regained Manchester?

I'd be absolutely made up

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
In Stockport I saw a 256-branded E400H on route 203 for the first time this afternoon. Route 203 often sees examples off route 197 (none of which are route-branded) on Sundays but a route 256 example was the first one I noticed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)