Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(25/11/2012 16:58)Nicholas Wrote:  Dave4Jackie - Martyn has difficulty with his typing due to being disabled.

What he is trying to ask is have the "30-odd" (the exact number keeps changing!) Stagecoach liveried vehicles arrived at Bryn this afternoon. Martyn, I don't know myself as I have had a few days off work but will try and find out tomorrow unless someone tells me otherwise this evening.

Thank you, nicholas.

I understand that and take your time, nicholas.

cheer.

Martyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Also regarding Bryn have some more modern First units been taken out of service for repainting as there appears to be an abundance of Volvo B10BLE's operating Wigan stuff of late although some B7RLE's and B9TL's have been seen but unusually for 600's on a Sunday todays bus was R627CVR which is quite unusual for Sunday operation.

Incidentally cannot see all B10BLE's being immediately withdrawn or its 37 buses to replace 42 in my reconing unless First wheren't that efficient with their vehicles, I suspect the S---SVU's might last a bit longer along with X699ADK should it go over, possibly just weeks till somethinge lse gets sourced from Stagecoach's reserve fleet. Also not to mention you've a repaint programme to undertake on all the B9TL's and B7RLE's.

I suspect that if all the B10BLE's age going as suggested, then maybe some MAN's off the Manchester reserve will appear as well or possibly something else that we haven't expected from out of the main Manchester fleet that hasen't been but aside as such.
(25/11/2012 22:00)gilesbus1 Wrote:  Also regarding Bryn have some more modern First units been taken out of service for repainting as there appears to be an abundance of Volvo B10BLE's operating Wigan stuff of late although some B7RLE's and B9TL's have been seen but unusually for 600's on a Sunday todays bus was R627CVR which is quite unusual for Sunday operation.

It's not unusual for B10BLEs to be on the 600 at any time, they're always on it (my route so I see it like every day), usually an even amount of B7RLEs and B10BLEs with an Arrow and a B9TL chucked in every so often. Smile
No vehicles have yet been transferred to Bryn from what I have been informed, the first ones should hopefully go over tomorrow.

Buses operating from Bryn will have "Stagecoach in Wigan" fleetnames.
(25/11/2012 22:45)thomasl1231 Wrote:  
(25/11/2012 22:00)gilesbus1 Wrote:  Also regarding Bryn have some more modern First units been taken out of service for repainting as there appears to be an abundance of Volvo B10BLE's operating Wigan stuff of late although some B7RLE's and B9TL's have been seen but unusually for 600's on a Sunday todays bus was R627CVR which is quite unusual for Sunday operation.

It's not unusual for B10BLEs to be on the 600 at any time, they're always on it (my route so I see it like every day), usually an even amount of B7RLEs and B10BLEs with an Arrow and a B9TL chucked in every so often. Smile

Not usually on a Sunday though, in fact its normally lucky to see a B10BLE or a Dart SLF on anything.
Not sure how true this is, but I read a comment on the Manchester Transport blog, which says that First Wigan depot will be transferred to Stagecoach on 2 December. Also claimed that services 32, 33, 540 and X34 will continue to be operated by First but at their Bolton and Queens Road depots. Also said that the 12, 25, 26, 39 and 582 will continue to operated by First but these services aren't operated by Wigan depot anyway.
I hear some new Enviros have arrived at Hyde Road. Looks like Enviro200's as they have 36--- fleet numbers.
Presumably replacing the departing MAN's for the 171.
(26/11/2012 21:17)ace Wrote:  I hear some new Enviros have arrived at Hyde Road. Looks like Enviro200's as they have 36--- fleet numbers.

They are for Wigan depot, diverted from the Wales order.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/11/2012 21:17)ace Wrote:  I hear some new Enviros have arrived at Hyde Road. Looks like Enviro200's as they have 36--- fleet numbers.

It is for wigan depot as kuyoyo explain as above so there 14 buses of enviro 200.

MX62 LWH 36782
MX62 LWR 36783
MX62 LWU 36783

and will more to come i will let you know.

Cheerio

Martyn
(26/11/2012 20:14)SF07 Wrote:  Not sure how true this is, but I read a comment on the Manchester Transport blog, which says that First Wigan depot will be transferred to Stagecoach on 2 December. Also claimed that services 32, 33, 540 and X34 will continue to be operated by First but at their Bolton and Queens Road depots. Also said that the 12, 25, 26, 39 and 582 will continue to operated by First but these services aren't operated by Wigan depot anyway.

All Wigan depot services will be operated by Stagecoach from next week. The only thing I still don't know if all or just some of the X34 is transferring.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)