Current time: 17/05/2024, 03:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(15/07/2023 05:16)Mrboo Wrote:  I would think it be Tyrers depot as they lost there school work. but they are Bloomfield Road Farnworth so maybe not.

Tyrers is in farnworth...it's not there it's definitely in Little Hilton...it could be the old BSS coaches depot...can't see it being at logistics north....they would have to build the maintenance buildings & offices....it's surely an existing yard either former hgv or psv
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/07/2023 06:44)Michael Wrote:  Tyrers is in farnworth...it's not there it's definitely in Little Hilton...it could be the old BSS coaches depot...can't see it being at logistics north....they would have to build the maintenance buildings & offices....it's surely an existing yard either former hgv or psv

Also don't tryers run the Bolton school contract from farnworth depot
Yes most of the contracts for Botlon School are run out of Farnworth Depot as its Tyrers Head Office
Tyrers do run the Bolton School services from Farnworth. Some are from Chorley but most are Farnworth.

These are the services that they took over from BSS Coaches......who ran them from their depot in Little Hulton. I would imagine this is the yard that Stagecoach are on about.
(18/07/2023 15:55)60301 Wrote:  Tyrers do run the Bolton School services from Farnworth. Some are from Chorley but most are Farnworth.

These are the services that they took over from BSS Coaches......who ran them from their depot in Little Hulton. I would imagine this is the yard that Stagecoach are on about.

The Stagecoach Little Hulton depot is near the Dukes Gate pub...I think it's called that on the old 38 route just before the motorway bridge...I think it's the 36 route
11507 is the first Stagecoach Manchester vehicle to receive Bee Network yellow....pic seen on another forum

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(26/07/2023 13:59)gka472l Wrote:  11507 is the first Stagecoach Manchester vehicle to receive Bee Network yellow....pic seen on another forum

HTH

Photo from Mike McNiven
(26/07/2023 13:59)gka472l Wrote:  11507 is the first Stagecoach Manchester vehicle to receive Bee Network yellow....pic seen on another forum

HTH
And I can see any bus painted being moved into Oldham once Stagecoach take over.
(27/07/2023 14:27)Mrboo Wrote:  And I can see any bus painted being moved into Oldham once Stagecoach take over.

Would imagine a lot of Stagecoach vehicles will get moved around ahead of franchising I can see a lot of Stockport's vehicles going to Oldham.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Looks like Stagecoach drivers will be joining First in taking Industrial Action shortly as they had a ballot yesterday (27/7) with a 74.29% turn out and 98.9% in favour of taking Industrial Action, not to sure what sort of Industrial Action Stagecoach are planning on taking but considering their drivers are part of the same Union that First Drivers are part of (UNITE) I wonder whether if they take strike action whether any of the dates will end of being the same dates First will be on strike to make the biggest impact/inconvenience.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)