Current time: 20/05/2024, 22:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
On the face of it, it seems odd that there are some 24 reg Bee Network spec Enviro400-MMCs at Hyde Road and Stockport, while a few elderly Enviro400s have been repainted Bee Network yellow.

I can only suppose it is TfGM wanting people to prepare for when remaining Stagecoach (and other southern services) join Bee Network next January.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Of course we're all aware that Bustimes isn't totally accurate, especially when vehicles run on "borrowed" ticket machines, but I've encountered a new twist this week.

I've moved into a new flat which is on the 11 route from Stockport to Altrincham. This week new deckers 11861/2 have been in use at various times (easily visible from my window), but neither vehicle appears in the Bustimes fleet list - and they're not on borrowed machines.They simply don't track AT ALL! Are they somehow operating without ticketing?
How many E400MMCs have been ordered for Bee Network?

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(09/05/2024 19:48)Y458 KNF Wrote:  How many E400MMCs have been ordered for Bee Network?

11798/799/801-880. Reported elsewhere are that 10463-10466 are out of service for cascade elsewhere. 10473-10478 already gone to Stagecoach South and 10479-10482 to Stagecoach South East.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
There are some former Oxford Bus (Go-Ahead) Volvo B5LHs buses operating with Stagecoach on Bee Network routes.

I have seen conflicting reports as to whether these are long-term (potentially leaded from TfGM) or just temporary.

As Metroline are due to bring some of their Volvo B5LHs to Manchester from London, I would not be surprised to see these ex Oxfords land up with Metroline in Manchester next year.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)